twelve

justin

she seemed so much happier and comfortable in her new attire. she still hated wearing her natural hair but it's up to her on how she wants her hair.

"shay," i whine, laying in bed. "i have a gathering to go to later, you wanna go?"

she walks in, "do i have to wear a dress?"

"yeah, it's a formal gala or whatever. i honestly don't know why i have to go, i think it's for an auction thing." i say, and she shrugs. "you don't have to go."

"i want to be there for you, but i just ... don't feel comfortable in dresses."

"don't women wear pantsuits?" i question as she sits down on the bed. "especially the boss women on tv shows."

she starts laughing, though i was actually serious. "im serious."

"i'm not wearing a pantsuit." she chuckles. "i'll try on a dress just for you. if i feel uncomfortable i'll consider the pantsuit."

"as you wish, madame." i say, looking to at her. she rolls her eyes, then chuckles.

"dork."

+

we came to the gala separate because i had to get there early and she was still hesitating on wearing a dress. i honestly didn't care what she wore, i just want her here with me right now.

"justin!" the familiar voice made me cringe, but since we're in public, i just smiled.

"hi, selena."

"where's the girl?" she asks. she thinks shayla is the reason me and her were having issues in our relationship, but no. it was all her. "wait, is that her?"

rolling my eyes, i turn to the door. shayla was walking into the doors of the gala, her hair down and a dress on.

smiling, i walk over to her and she looks down, then back up at me. "the paparazzi were taking pictures of me. they've never did before unless i was with you. it's because i changed my appearance, i don't like it. i'm getting more male attention and it's just because of my body."

"no, you just never noticed the attention you got. you always thought boys wanted to be your friend but they've always wanted more." i say, remembering the one guy who tried flirting and she actually friendzoned him.

"are you serious?" she laughs.

"yeah. now come on. i was bored without you."

--

WRITERS BLOCK MAKES ME A HORRIBLE WRITER OKAY I APOLOGIZE