sixty five

justin

it was too early to end the night so we went out to a club, calling ryan, ty, amara and nicole down to meet us.

as soon as we were all there, it was honestly more lit than i expected it to be. amara was teaching nicole how to dance, shayla laughing at them, as us boys kept taking shots to see who could last longer.

ty was the first to give up, then asked the bartender for a water. "puss-" ryan didn't finish insulting ty because he ran to the nearest garbage to throw up in. laughing, i stood up in victory.

shayla walks up to me, smirking. she pulls me closer then whispers, "im horny."

coughing, i look at her and she was so serious. "can it wait, i just don't want to le-"

she pulls my tux and kisses me. i brought my hand to her ass, as she wraps her arms around my neck. "baby," i whine, and she pulls away to look at me.

"not here." i laugh, and she kisses me before walking off with smirk. her ass in that dress was making it hard for me to look away. she goes back over to the girls, winking at me every so often.

when ryan came back, he sits down next to ty that was probably sleeping. "ty!" ryan pokes him.

"did he pass out?" i ask, and he shrugs. ty groans, looking up at ryan. "wanna go home?"

"you're such a lightweight." ryan laughs.

"says you, you just threw up." i laugh, smirking because the liquor didn't effect me as much. "let's continue the party at home so no one does something stupid."

+

shayla

ty and nicole passed out as soon as we got home, leaving four of us up drinking and making a mess of the house.

"this is my song." amara grins, putting her hands on her waist and walking like a model to the song phresh out the runway. justin taps my butt, telling me to join her.

sighing, i take off justin's jacket that i have on, and walked behind amara as if we were in a fashion show. "you're so sexy." he mumbles, kissing my neck.

"ugh, don't start." ryan whines, sitting down by nicole who was out cold.

"fine, we'll go upstairs."justin smirks, picking me up, amara turning up the music.

----

this is a filler to say i still don't know where im ending this and that i love yall ;-)