forty five

thanking god and jesus for this moment bc im in the hot section of fan fiction my life is complete

justin

shayla and i laid in bed half of the day the next day. we were either eating, watching tv, or on our phones until shayla randomly asked, "when are we going public? or like are we ever going to go public as a couple?"

i was taken by shock because i honestly don't know. "next award show? whenever you want to."

"when's your next public appearance?" she rolls over, kissing my jaw.

"tomorrow, actually. i'm performing one of my new songs on some type of show. fans pick which song i perform."

"if you're asked about it you can answer, or whatever." she just says. i was going to kiss her but she turned her head to grab her phone, me pouting.

"did you intentionally swerve my kiss or?" i ask and she starts laughing.

"my phone vibrated, im sorry." she laughs, kissing me. she pulls away to open her phone. "amara texted me- oh."

"what?"

she shows me and it's amara cuddled with the guy from the bar, naked might i add. "you guys are already that close?"

"she's not even showing anything." shayla says. "don't make me send her your nudes."

"you don't even hav-"

i went silent as she scrolled through her pictures and clicked on one of me completely naked with a blanket as a cape. this happened when we were drunk. "why the hell do you have that?" i look at her.

"don't y-"

"delete it!" i reach for her phone, and she rolls over and crawls off the bed. she starts running, me tied up in the blankets. "shay! delete it!"

"no!"

"i don't have pictures of your tits." i whine, finally getting up and running into the hallway.

"i don't care." her voice was close. "im not gonna show anyone, chill."

"i just don't want it to get leaked."

"it won't. unless you do some slick shit, i might just ruin your career."

"i won't because i love you."

she went silent. was it too early to say that? "justin, you don't love me. not yet." she comes out from the bathroom.

"yes i do." i say truthfully. she keeps her head down as i grab her waist. "look at me."

she looks up at me, her big brown eyes giving me a sad look. "you love me but not in the way i love you. im in love with you, and i'll wait for however long it takes for you to fall in love with me. but everyday im still going to remind you i love you."

"what did i tell you about being cute?" she pouts, a smile breaking the pout and she hugs me. "you're lucky you're cute."

"mm, ditto."

she just chuckles, and grabs my hand. we start walking to the bedroom, so i pick her up and carried her there. "put me down mister."

"mm, so we're already on pet names, princess?" i smirk, kissing her nose. her index finger was placed over my lips.

"princess is a sexual name and we're not having sex any time soon."

"princess isn't sexual." then i smirk. "unless you have a daddy kink."

shayla's eyes widen. "justin! i don't have a daddy kink that shit makes me cringe."

"are you lying or are you covering up some type of kink?" i question, as she tries to squirm from under me.

"i don't know if i have a kink, ive never had sex. leave me alone!" she starts laughing. "im hungry."

"hungry for this d-"

"bitch, shut the fuck up." she covers my mouth, making me laugh. i roll on the bed, and she stands up. "im getting chinese, you want something?"

"yeah."

---

boyfriend goals b