seventy five

so my 'friend' knows i like white boys like famous white boys and she (she's white) randomly says "white boys never like black girls, but you and lucas would be a cute couple" talking about me and my best boy friend lucas like bitch tf did i fucking ask you for your irrelevant ass opinion

shayla

i was at home, amara and nicole frowning at the news i just told them. when i told them about the possibility of my dad walking me down the aisle, their mood changed.

"does your dad even like justin?" nicole asks.

"no, but when he gets better he and justin are going to hang out. i hope my dad doesn't do or say anything rude because he's that type of person."

"ryan told me about your dad calling justin a wannabe vanilla ice." nicole chuckles, amara starting to laugh.

smirking, i grab my phone, justin had texted me im bored. laughing, i text him back its for tour, pay attention to the meeting.

"shay." amara shoves me, me looking at her. "did you hear us?"

"no." i shake my head.

"your bachelorette party we highkey want to invite nicki or rihanna." amara says.

"or both." nicole mumbles, shrugging.

"i feel rihanna doesn't like me as much as nicki does." i laugh. "i can ask justin for me."

they were planning my bachelorette party already, when the wedding planning didn't even start. so i texted him for her number then locked my phone. "let's go out somewhere then eat dinner later." i stand up.

"where?" asks nicole who was scrolling through instagram.

"anywhere."

+

justin

i wanted to scream. this meeting was going on longer than expected. we've been here for two hours then we had a brief break and i was taken back for almost two more hours. scooter was even getting irritated.

i had gotten a snapchat notification just as they were wrapping up the presentation about the fucking sales of the concert. when i opened the snapchat, it was shay laying in bed with just my shirt on. the fact the shirt was see through made me smirk. it was captioned where are you :(

sighing, i stand up and waved to scooter who gave me a threatening look. i left out, then called shayla. "i miss you." she whines, me laughing.

"im on my way." i chuckle. "did you eat?"

"yeah, but i cooked for you because i thought you were coming home earlier."

"im sorry." i sigh. "but im-"

when i got outside, the paparazzi was swarming. the fact i didn't have my security, i started panicking because fans were screaming behind the flashing lights of the paparazzi. "justin! hang up and call security!"

"no, you know i have claustrophobia and you're one of the only people who can calm me down." i mumble, my heart starting to beat harder. "shay, talk to me, i just need to hear you voice."

"talk about what?"

i stayed silent, just breathing, trying to stay calm as i tried to push through the crowd. "tell me what you did today, please, just talk."

she started telling me about her day, and in the background i heard her shuffling around. i heard scooter's voice in the distance, and someone pulled me away from the large crowd.

"this is why you don't barge out of meetings!" scooter exclaims, pulling me toward his car. "your security was in there with me."

rolling my eyes, i breathe out, shayla speaking. "are you okay?"

"im fine."

"you sure?"

"im sure."

++

when i got home, shayla wouldn't let me go. not that im complaining or anything. "that was scary and i wasn't even there."

"im okay, baby." i laugh. "i promise."

she just nods, then kisses my cheek. when she got off my lap, i continued eating, then she sat across from me. "why did they swarm you like that?"

"questions about hailey were being asked and about our wedding and engagement. and they were asking how my fans feel about me being engaged." he shrugs. why is hailey still a fucking topic?

i see shay roll her eyes. she got up to walk away but instead i pulled her back. "what's wrong?"

"hailey, and all your past relationships. it's getting annoying."

"it's just you and me, okay. this is why i tell you to stay off of social media." i kiss her, and she just walks away. "come here."

"no, you come upstairs." she winks. i watched her walk away, then i decide to follow her upstairs.

---

ok yall im only failing math rn and i won't be able to go to the purpose concert if i don't finish my makeup work so if i don't update that's why. grades are due like tuesday i think