fifty nine

someone commented legit almost 20 times saying "no" and someone said if she does end up pregnant make her have an abortion uhm wtf this shit stressing me out lmfao

shayla

i was planning on telling justin. i honestly was but he was gone by the time i got out of the shower, and left me with a text that told me he had to go with scooter to figure out some stuff for tour.

so then, i told amara and nicole to meet me at the pharmacy. as soon as i got down there, they texted and told me to wait. "why are we here?"

"for an extra test for accurate results. and ibuprofen, my head is killing me." i say, walking down the aisle. nicole goes to grab the pregnancy test, then amara grabs it.

"i'll pay. you know how paparazzi will get they see either of you holding a pregnancy test."

we nod, as i pay for my pills first, then walked out to justin's car. paparazzi were outside, across the street. "we'll follow you." nicole says, as they walk to her car.

++

justin

when i came back late night, i heard three voices which meant amara and nicole were here. when i went upstairs, all i heard was

"will you just pee?"

"you can't force me to pee."

"uhm, im home." i furrow my eyebrows, nicole and amara coming out of the bathroom. "whatever's happening, i don't wanna know."

"good, we weren't telling you." nicole smiles, going back into the bathroom. amara walks into the bedroom with me, and sits down.

"why didn't you use a condom?" she questions.

"i didn't have any. if she was really worried about it she would've stopped me." i answer, and amara nods. shay and nicole walk in laughing, and i smile. "you seem to feel better."

"i do." she kisses my cheek, then goes to the bed and lays down.

"we'll see you tomorrow." amara says. "drink lots of water."

"shut up." nicole says to amara, me squinting. shayla just laughs, then pulls me down to the bed. she just cuddles me, and doesn't say a word.

"so, what'd you do?" she finally spoke after like five minutes.

"we talked about the places we're traveling to, and the set list. and you're coming on tour with me." i grin, and her eyes got big.

"seriously?"

"yes." i laugh as she wraps her arms around me and kisses me. last tour we didn't even know each other but i know how hard having a long distance relationship could be so i convinced scooter to let her go. "just know, you're going to be jet lagged."

"yeah i don't care. at least i get to travel the world with you." she smiles, kissing my cheek, then lays her head on my chest.

traveling the word with the one i love. that sounds like a great idea.

---

this is obviously a filler so i can just say that im just asking you guys whether she should be pregnant or not for your enjoyment.

i can make her pregnant with triplets if i wanted to.

and the people getting mad because i considered making her pregnant can stick a dick up their nose because it's a story lmfao