thirty three

shayla

"you and selena's little encounter is on social media, and now she's on twitter talking shit." nicole comes into justin's bedroom. justin was in the shower, me waiting for him to get to get out so we could go out and eat.

"what the fuck did she say?" i question.

"she deleted it but she said something about being his best friend more like his manly bodyguard." nicole says, and i just roll my eyes. "are you gonna say something?"

"no, i'll wait. if she keeps saying shit then i'll just confront her again."

she sat down on the bed, then smiles. "why are you smiling like that?"

"i wanna know about you and justin. what's going on?"

"nothing, really. i said i wanted to ease into it, so nothing's happened."

nicole nods, "ive heard the song with big sean. he really really wants you."

"i know." i slightly smile. "it's a new feeling, i mean he's my best friend, i just couldn't jump into it."

nicole nods. "you know how persistent justin is, and well damn patient. he'll wait until you're ready."

just as i was about to reply, justin opened the door, nicole covering her eyes. "god, i didn't know either of you were in here." he covers himself. ive seen him naked plenty of times so it didn't bother me but now that im involved with him in a different way, it made me a little aroused.

"can i look now?" nicole laughs.

"yeah." justin chuckles. "where's ryan? we might as well all go out together."

+

we were at the mall, surprisingly not bothered. that is until justin was texted, that selena is still on twitter saying shit. and she threw some kind of racial thing into it.

i grabbed my phone, and going straight to her twitter.

forget bodyguard, more like slave.

justin grabs my cheeks, making me look at him. "babe, i know i-"

"no, im not going to let this slide. she's out of fucking control! just because she can't have you is no reason to fucking make comments like this." i snap, pushing his hand away.

"i wasn't going to say that." he stands up. "you can say something to her but don't do something you'll regret, please?"

"i won't."

---

what is this i just like drama lmfao