sixty three

ight yall my fucking ovo xo case came in and im hype asf bc drake and abel af

justin

waking up the next morning to shayla in my shirt and underwear, singing my songs was something that made me happy.

she walked in, singing children to me. i laugh, pulling her down to the bed, and taking her headphones out. "did you make breakfast or am i?"

"i just cleaned up so you're cooking." she kisses my jaw, then stands up, the turns to me pretending to sing in a microphone. "what about the children, look at the children we can change..."

rolling my eyes, i get up and ran toward her. she runs off still singing loudly. she was trying to hide but failed because she kept singing. "you're an idiot." i bend down to see her scrolling through to change a song.

"can we, we keep ... keep each other company!" she sings, standing up. i was going to say something but i decided not to and just went to the kitchen and started to cook.

"you ain't gotta be my lover for me to call you baby." shays follows me in, and i groan, taking her phone from her. "stop it!"

"you stop it." i turn to her, holding it up since im taller than her. "give me a kiss and promise to stop singing."

"i'll stop singing your songs." she kisses me, and takes the phone from my hand. the last music i expected her to start singing was five seconds of summer but she comes with a lot of surprises.

"so you like five sauce?" i ask, and she nods.

"you never knew that?"

"no. you've only told me about drake, nicki, and obviously me." i flip my non-existent hair, and she starts laughing.

"well, there's 5sos, rihanna, abel, chris brown. dej loaf is on the iffy side. and post malone, but white iverson is my shit." she grins. listening to her talk is something i could do all day. "oh and there's ariana grande, shy glizzy, future, and jussie smollett if he counts as a singer."

"the gay one from empire?" i ask, turning to her. she nods. "isn't he getting officially signed to a label?"

"i thought he was."

i shrug, and she starts singing a familiar song. aquatinted by the weeknd, or abel – whatever he likes to be called.

the whole time that i was cooking, she was singing to me and "touching on my body" as the song says several times. "for someone that can't sing you sure like to sing a lot."

"im a beautiful singer." she rolls her eyes. "better than you."

"you wish." i wink, and she laughs. "where are you going? don't leave me."

"im going to the bathroom." she groans playfully. smiling, i sit down to let the bacon cook, and opened my phone.

shayla

being happy feels so refreshing

after favoriting and retweeting justin's tweet, i hurried downstairs and ran into arms. "i love you."

he laughs, and picks me up. "i love you more."

i was going to say something but my favorite song came on. he squints and puts me down leaving me to sing and dance by myself.

king of the fall came on shuffle, and i just had to sing to this. when i turned around, justin was drinking his juice and recording me. "stop!" i cover his camera and he giggles.

"im posting this."

"i hate you." i walk away, and he laughs.

"you don't."

-----

i at least tried to be cute ??

but i still don't know where to end this. i might end it with them planning to get married idk yet

shayla still has to make up with her father !!