forty nine

shayla

amara and i were out and about. we left justin and ty at the house so they can play video games most of the day. "you don't even need to go shopping, justin already bought you all that clothes."

"but kylie picked them out? what if she picked out some ugly ass outfits?" i ask, and amara shakes her head.

"well we'll see." amara chuckles.

"well, i need bras and underwear. let's go to victoria's secret." i say, and she nods. as we were walking, i heard justin's song come on the speakers.

when i heard people singing it it made me happy. im proud of him. my smile stayed wide as i saw little kids singing and dancing to it.

"shay." amara hands me her phone, my smile immediately gone.

justin's black friends were already a bad influence on him what the fuck is a black girlfriend gonna to do him now

sighing, i grabbed my phone, she tried to take it but since im taller than her i have an advantage. "keep walking." amara grabs the loop on my jeans to make me walk and follow her.

i find that tweet, and replied to the person.

stop slandering black people before we have actual problems.

as soon as i tweeted, i locked and silences my phone, and continued walking with amara. "what type of lingerie do you want? sexy or just any type?"

"you act like you work here." i laugh, and one of the workers near us came over.

"she did. until she started arguing with a lady. now she works at footlocker."

"ain't no shame in working there, boo." amara rolls her eyes at the girl. "free and discounted shoes, hell yeah."

the worker just looks at me and smiles. "what may i help you with?"

"nothing really, im just looking."

as i was looking through the pile of bras in my size, i heard amara yell my name. she then handed me her phone and it was a phone call.

"hello?" i ask, confused since i didn't look at the caller id.

"why didn't you answer your phone?" i heard justin's voice, and the in the background guns were being shot followed by ty yelling. "dude you lost, give up already."

"i silenced it for this exact reason." i say truthfully, holding up a maroon colored bra to my chest, and nodded.

"didn't i tell you not to say anything to anyone. you're tweet has already made it to a headline and the girl deleted her twitter." justin says.

"she needed to, lil racist hoe." i mumble, looking the matching panties to the bra. "your race is never slandered, you wouldn't know how it feels, okay? i know what the hell im doing. if another person has the audacity to say another racist thing, im owning twitter."

i didn't want to argue with him, or hear what he had to say. once i found the lingerie i wanted, i have amara her phone and went to pay for them.

+

when i got home, there were hella boxes in the hallway. amara ran to ty, and i just walked into the living room, and sat next to justin.

"someone called scooter and instead of interviewing me they want to interview you." he looks at me.

"the fuck i look like?" i roll my eyes. "im not the famous one."