thirty one

shayla

i didn't really want to hear him whine about selena when i was having mixed feelings about him. sighing, i just sat on the couch in the studio, him and big sean doing some changes.

neither the producer or scooter were here so they're probably keeping it on the down low that they're making changes.

"you ain't gotta answer none of my calls, i'm believing you'll pick up one day, i don't wanna add to your pain at all. i'm praying that time makes a change in your life, i'm realizing how much you made a change in my life, and I don't wanna spend it with nobody else..."

while he sang, he stared directly at me. then i listened to the lyrics, him basically saying he'll wait as long as it takes for me to get used to the fact we want to be together. big sean's verse had come up, him winking.

"i see or feel some type of tension between you two. by that make out session thought you two were okay." he shrugs. "we can finish this tomorrow."

"we can finish to-"

"no you two need to figure whatever this is out. see you tomorrow." they did their handshake, exchanging some words, then he hugged me quickly before leaving.

when he left, it was silent. justin groaned loudly, then tightly cupped my cheeks. "i won't pressure you into this, but do you want this? are we ever going to happen or are you just fucking with me emotions?"

"alright one don't talk to me like im a becky-" he rolls his eyes, sighing. "-and two, i do want this. it's just awkward and i want to ease into this. you know ive never had a boyfriend." i finish.

"i know." he lets go of my cheeks, then leans in. he softly kisses me, before smiling. "you don't know how long ive waited for this."

"was i like leading you on or something?"

"no." he chuckles. "you were just so insecure and almost innocent and you're just so cute, who wouldn't fall for you?"

"shut up." i whine, so happy we were in a fairly dark room. he grins, kissing my cheek, then my forehead before pressing his lips to mine once again. "this isn't easing into this."

he hums, "im sorry. i just can't stop."

-----
lol wtf is this

my anything is getting worse