sixty eight

there's certain readers that i like and im cool with like squad then there's the ones i fucking despise and hate so i ignore them. and if we don't talk.. comment on this so we can be friends ;-)

and if i don't reply it's either bc i didn't get the notification or i don't like you.

justin

the next day was just us. we went to the outside pool of the hotel since there weren't a lot of people. "baby." shayla kisses my neck.

"hmm?" i turn to her and she smiles.

"i love you." she kisses my cheek, then smiles. she then moves next to me, putting her feet in the water. smiling, i grab my phone to post a picture of her. the caption is "all mine". "i swear to god if you post that im going go kill you."

"too late." i put my phone on my towel under my shirt then slid into the water. she sticks up her middle fingers, then splashes water on me. "get in."

"no. i don't want my hair to get wet again it took too long to dry last night." she says.

"i'm taking you out tonight. to eat then to the hollywood sign. it's so beautiful up there." i say, and she smiles. then she kisses me before pouting.

"do i have to dress up? im feeling a little eh since i started gaining weight."

"shay, there's nothing wrong with your body. even if you are gaining weight you're still gorgeous." i kiss her thigh, and she smiles.

++

shayla

justin and i dressed comfortable because we went to a neighborly diner then headed up to the hollywood sign.

it was late night when we got up there, justin running around like a little kid. "it's illegal to be up here. isn't it trespassing?"

"i have my ways babe. plus, we're nowhere near the actual sign. we're above it." he points down to the white letters, and i nod. hollywood was lit up and it honestly was a breathtaking sight.

"it's beautiful isn't it?" he smirks as i nod. "not as-"

"justin, shut up." i laugh, leaning onto his shoulder. he wraps his arm around me, pulling me between his legs. "can i ask you something?"

"sure." he kisses the top of my head.

"can we get married?"

he coughs, then i turn to look at him. he lifts his sunglasses that he always has on just in case paparazzi find him. "are you serious?"

"yes." i nod. "my biggest fear is losing you. i do stupid shit and so do you but you make me really happy. even when im in a bad or sad mood you're always there, and i just love you."

"so, you're proposing to me?" he smugly smirks, me hitting his arm. "no, babe. i want to propose to you. i'll do it when you least expect it."

i squint seeing he's serious about this. "fine. why does the boy have to propose anyways?" i playfully roll my eyes, laughing.

"oh my god, yes! i'll marry you!" he squeals like a girl. "then i jump on you. that's how the cliche's go and if i was to jump on you we'd both fall on the hollywood sign."

i was too busy laughing to even care. "i love you." i turn around, going to kiss him. he leans back, and then he mumbles.

"not right here."

"yes right here. im going to fuck you over the hollywood sign."

justin's eyes went wide, then just smirked.

---

mmhmm shay you go girl

lol no but seriously, yall should comment (positive shit) more often so i can talk to yall and not argue with most of you pussy licking hardheaded assholes.