twenty

i realized how short nineteen was so i'll try to make the chapter fairly long.

shayla

it's been like a week since the awards, nicole and i have actually became friends. today, she's invited me out with a bunch of her friends. "where are you going?" justin asks.

"out with nicole and her friends. i actually didn't think we'd hit it off, but we have."

"i told you you're not a burden, shay. i want you around." he whines, pulling me to the bed. laughing, i try to get up but he's obviously more stronger. "i wanna have an us day."

"tomorrow?"

he groans playfully, then nods. "fine."

+

while at the mall, nicole brought boys along. they were all handsome i tell you that, but they were all over her, not paying any attention to me. not that i wanted the attention i felt like i was third wheeling. or fifth wheeling, since there's three guys and her.

one boy excluded himself, then put his arm around me. "you've been fairly quiet."

"i feel awkward, and not wanted."

he leads me a different direction, while leaving the two boys and nicole walk the other way. "let's do what you wanna do. and i didn't get your name."

"shayla."

"i like that name. im christian." he gives me a soft smile, as we keep walking.

we ended up going into victoria's secret. "i just wanna look around, i didn't bring money, i didn't know we were coming to the mall."

he just nods, and surprisingly didn't act like a thirsty fuckboy while we were in there.

+

justin

i felt like a stalker when i saw pictures of shayla being posted on social media with a boy. whoever the boy was might've caught her interest. locking my phone, i lay down on my bed with a large sigh.

"why so sad?" the voice startled me, then to realize it's liz. "not happy to see me?"

"no i just didn't know you were coming."

"i texted you and you left me on read so i just assumed that meant okay. if you want me to-"

"no, stay. im bored anyways, i need company."

liz sits down, then frowns. "you look stressed."

"i am."

"my aunt taught me this thing to loosen your muscles. i'll see if it works."

before i could respond, she jumped on my back, and started massaging. due to the recent events between us it felt awkward to have her touching me this way, but it felt too good to tell her to stop.

----

justin you better not stick a dick in it or we're fighting