seventeen

shayla

the next morning, i woke up next to ryan, and nicole yelling to wake us up. "don't you have a best friend to be cuddling with, and not my boyfriend?" nicole rolls her eyes.

smirking, i just stay in the bed, and grabbed my phone from the night stand next to me. i had several texts from justin.

where are you i am bored

did you leave without telling me i am hurt

wait nvm i did the same im a hypocrite i take that back

im still hungover or drunk or both im going back to sleep

"what the fuck." i laugh, deciding to call him. as i was calling him, i walked downstairs, to hear nicole and ryan talking.

"you can't get mad at me for hanging out with her. you've been who knows where doing god knows what!" ryan said, then justin answered the phone in a loud whine.

"please tell me you're coming home?"

"is the girl gone?" i laugh. "im not third wheeli-"

"you were there last night?"

"yes. i left out the back door, it was too awkward and weird to stay there." i say, and he sighs.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know you were there."

"don't apologize. it's your house, justin."

it was silent, until i ryan approached me. "if you're leaving i could drive you."

nodding, i slide my shoes on, and went outside. "do you think the paparazzi saw me last night?" justin asked.

"probably not. if they did, they're just going to assume you've put an extension on your time with her." i say. "if things aren't getting real between you two, you might want to end it or at least make it seem like she's just a friend."

"i know." he sighs. "can we talk when you get back? i need to get in the shower."

"okay, bye."

"bye."

+

justin was talking to the girl on the phone, and he walked away to talk to her.

i honestly felt like i was a burden to everyone. to justin, to ryan, even to nicole. legit they're the only friends and associates i have. i don't even know how to make friends.

"you okay?" justin sits down, and i nod. "you sure?"

"im okay, justin." i say, and he nods. "there's a rumor that you're releasing a song soon. can i hear it?"

"you can't assume the rumor is true."

"it's beliebers, justin. they know everything."

he laughs, and grabs his phone. "it's called sorry. you're the first to hear it other than the studio. scooter didn't even hear it."

"im honored."

we shared the headphones, and as soon as it started, i was smiling. "don't cry. my mom cried listening to what do you mean."

"how could she not? you're officially back. i didn't like seeing you in the state you were, the fact that your beliebers were sad because you were sad and not ready to be out in the world, it was a boring and sad three years."

"stop acting like my mom." he whines. "just listen to the song."

smiling, i lean my head on his shoulder and continued to listen to the song.

---
im seriously so ready for his album