thirteen

shayla

this gathering was an auction. the fact that justin was auctioning himself for charity made me happy. "what if a snobby little hoe wins you?" i laugh, fixing up his tux.

"i'll bring you alongside." he smirks, then pulls out his phone. "we never take pictures together, can we take one?"

"justin, n-"

"please? im about to be auctioned off, please?" he whines, me rolling my eyes.

"one picture, but don't post it, please?" i look up at him, and he pouts.

"snapchat?"

"whatever." i groan. he smiles, putting his glass of champagne down, me standing next to him.

as soon as he took the picture, he was called up to the stage. "i'll see you later." he kisses my cheek quickly before rushing off.

+

i was watching as more than fifteen people kept raising their paddle. the money was past ten grand, until some random blonde girl auctioned four-hundred grand.

justin smirked, the girl walking over to him. they introduced themselves, then disappeared behind stage somewhere.

i sat there, realizing that justin is my best friend and i did everything with him. he's gone doing his celebrity things and im here alone.

sighing, i stand up, and i turn away and started walking to the exit. "wait! shay, where are you going?" justin calls out.

"going home." i say. "don't you have to hang with her or something?"

"yeah but..." he sighs. "i wanna spend time with you."

"just text me." i laugh. "i'll be at the house."

before i turn around, he kisses my cheek, me furrowing my eyebrows. he keeps kissing me.

shrugging it off, i continue walking, the blinding lights of the paparazzi annoying me considering im not even famous.

---

IM SO SPREY FOR NOT BEING ACTUVE AISBEKSOSIEN I HAVE BAD WRITERS BLOCK