sixty six

read authors note !!

shayla

so, i woke up to justin acting like a little kid because ellen wanted to interview him again to see how he's holding up at after the album drop. "we leave tonight." justin smiles.

"justin, i was supposed to see my dad tonight."

"fuck." he frowns, sitting down. "can you reschedule it? i'd let you get on a separate jet but i'd miss you and jet are boring by yourself. plus, i only have one jet."

"fine, let me go call him."

he kisses my cheek, as i stand up from the bed and walked downstairs. "hello?" he answers groggily which meant i woke him.

"uh, can we reschedule our talk? we just got a last minute thing in california and if we don't leave tonight we won't get there in time."

"last time i checked, bieber was the star. you don't have to go." he says, me feeling guilty because it's true.

"but he's my boyfriend, i have to be there to support him." i say, and he just groans. "we get back in five days. we're staying in cali for a little."

"fine, whatever."

he hangs up, me rolling my eyes. he needs to stop being so fucking problematic and accept that im dating one of the most famous men in the world and i need to be there for him. but he's my dad, i should be there for him too.

"you okay?" justin raises an eyebrow as he packs clothes, and packs the outfits i put out on the bed.

"yeah, i'll have to call him when we get back. he's sort of mad that im going."

"why?"

"because you're the star, there's no reason for me to be there."

"support and because you love me." he smirks.

"shut up." i laugh. "what time are we leaving."

"around twelve. it's only five, so let's go watch movies until then." he picks me up and carries me downstairs to the living room. he goes into the kitchen to get food.

+

on the plane, justin was on snapchat next to me, then grinned. he held his phone up, smiling as it started recording. "justin, stop it." i cover my face.i looked a hot mess.

"not until you say hi."

"fucking hi, now move." i whine, and he starts laughing.

"you're photogenic, why don't you like pictures?" he looks at me, and i roll my eyes.

"just because you can look at a camera and look sexy as fuck doesn't mean everyone can."

he smirks cockily, then starts recording me around. "i hope your dick falls off." i cross my arms, looking out the little window.

"oh no you don't." he cockily smirks, me turning to him.

"you better not post that. i swe-"

posting... was next to the three dots on his snapchat story. "im going to kill you." i cover my face, as he continued laughing.

scooter came over and buckled himself in which meant we were landing soon. since we were already buckled in, i look out the window, taking a quick picture of the sunset since cali is like three hours behind.

"justin, you're stupid." scooter randomly says making me laugh. justin looks up confused.

"what did i do?"

"your snapchat. you're just stupid." scooter laughs with me, making justin roll his eyes.

----

this is a boring chapter and yes im ending this book around chapter 70 either with marriage or some type of cliche shit.

but go read the story on @danibambii because it's interracial justin 😉 and i posted a new story on swirlinbieber most likely the girl will be played by justine skye.