five

justin

watching shayla box was the most interesting thing. when she trains she listens to music so i could see her moving around to the fast or slow rhythmic songs.

"justin, why don't you get up here?" shayla smirks, removing her headphones.

"no, im not hitting you."

"stop being a girl, get up here." she laughs. standing up, i take my jacket off and got up in the ring. she joins me, one of the instructors helping me put the gloves on.

there was no way i was hitting shayla, even if she is on the boyish side. as soon as the trainer whistled, i threw my arms around shayla, hugging her to my chest. "justin, what the hell are you doing?" she says in between laughs.

"im not hitting you, but i'll train with you."

"you're such a bitch." she laughs, then nods. "you can help me train."

+

it wasn't long before we left and were at home just watching tv. well i was watching tv and she was scrolling through her phone. leaning over, i see her looking through a girl's instagram page. the girl was half naked in most of her pictures.

pouting slightly, i look at her. she looks at me, then scrunches her nose. "what?"

"i feel like you're not telling me anything." i say, and she rolls her eyes. "im serious."

"i told you everything, justin. what do you think im hiding?"

i don't want to say because if she isn't lesbian then i might ruin our friendship by assuming something like that. "nothing." i sigh, hugging her.

"you're so bipolar." she mumbles, hugging me closer. laughing, i continue watching the tv, my heart beating fast.

----

sO ive posted a new fan fic called belieber and it's basically about a dedicated fan such as myself and all of you others and justin i mean duh