fifty two

all of y'all some lil slutbutts lmao everyone wants justin and shay to fuck !! if you have read my fan fiction on swirlinbieber i kinda suck at smut

justin

at home that night, i couldn't stop thinking about shayla. even though she was right next to me, she's all i was thinking about. she would've said yes if i actually proposed.

"justin, lay down. im cold." i heard her whine. chuckling, i move down onto the bed, and pulled her closer to me. "why are you up?"

"just thinking." i mumble, kissing her head.

"thinking of what?"

"us." i smile. "what if i actually was proposing and you said yes?"

"justin, you know i would've said yes. ive spent most years with you as your best friend, and our relationship is just us being best friends still but more affectionate. marriage is just promising me to be your best friend forever."

smiling, i kiss her cheek before actually getting comfortable to go sleep. "why are we talking about this? are you planning to actually propose to me?"

"yes, but when we're ready."

+

waking up to amara yelling, "shay and nicki got a fat ass." was not what i expected.

"shut up before yo- never mind." shay rolls her eyes. she leans and kisses me before going in her closet. "we're going out, you wanna come?"

"going out where?"

"i don't know. somewhere."

amara was on her phone, then she gasped. "we should go on a couples trip to vegas, cuz my check just came in and my bank account is full as fuck."

forgot she even had a job.

they look at me, and i shrug. "why not? when do you want to go?"

"next week. ty's at his grandma's this week helping around." she says. "and i have to see if i can get off next week. be right back."

shay crawls on the bed over to me, then gets under the blankets. "you're warm." she hums, and i laugh.

"even through amara is a pain the ass, tell her i'll pay for her trip. im not taking an international airplane, so i might as well just pay for everyone."

she rolls her eyes, "okay mr. popstar."

"what's the point of having a private jet if im not gonna use it?" he raises his eyebrows, looking at me.

"didn't say we weren't using it. i love using it."

"yeah because you like sit in the front with the pilot." i laugh, as she stands up. she grabs her clothes and walks out of the bedroom.

shayla

amara, justin, and i were walking around in the mall with his security guards. no one realized who he was just yet, so that was a good thing.

"are we going to buy anything?" justin asks, drinking from the cup of lemonade he took from me.

"im going to my job to talk to my boss. meet me at victoria's secret in fifteen minutes." amara walks off, leaving me and justin.

justin's eyes widen then he starts running toward whatever he saw. when he turns around he's holding one of those gigantic teddy bears. "im buying this for you." he smiles.

"justin, put the teddy be-"

he gives the teddy bear to his security who had no problem holding it. justin goes to pay for it, with a big smile on his face.

"you look like a dumbass." i laugh, watching him carry the teddy bear.

"you love me though." he grins, barely visible behind the bear. i managed to get a picture of him struggling to hold the bear, and posted it like i always do to embarrass him. "okay this is really heavy, can you t- how is this fitting in my car?"

i start laughing, to the point where i couldn't breathe. his security laughs, "you don't think, do you?"

"tie it to the top of your car." the other suggests. "i'll go do it."

justin turns to me, "i really didn't think that through."

"you never think anything through."

he grabs my waist, and pulls me closer. "but you still love me." he smiles cheekily before kissing me. he didn't care who was around or who was watching.

"sadly, i do love you."

"rude."

----

this is just a filler so people can comment ideas for this story and maybe a sequel 😉