seventy seven

the chapter is short bc i have school and i just wanted to update rq because i usually update everyday and i haven't got to

but i think im still failing math but i got my grade up a little bit. as long as i get a C im ok

shayla

im supposed to be letting loose before my bachelorette party, but i couldn't. i trust justin, i honestly do, but under the influence of alcohol he can be a dumbass. "lighten up a bit, you're a about to get married in two days."

"the party should've been earlier then two days before the wedding." i roll my eyes.

"well, i wouldn't have been able to attend any day except for today." in walked nicki, i mean out of all people.

"holy shit." my eyes widen, as she holds her arms open for a hug. "you're staying for the party?"

"hell yeah, i helped plan. just wait to see what we have for you." she winks, amara and nicole having sly looks. "the car is outside, let's go."

"justin, im leaving!" i exclaim.

"wait." he mumbles, coming down the stairs, smiling at the three ladies behind me. "don't get her too wasted."

they just laugh, before he kisses me. "don't get too drunk."

"ditto." i kiss him once more before rushing out.

"oh you two are cute as hell. i knew two attractive people like you couldn't just stay friends." nicki laughs.

"we could say the same about you and drake." amara legit takes the words right out of my mouth.

"there was something happening there ladies, but not to the public eye." she winks.

i don't know where we were at but the building we arrived at was gigantic and i already saw the flashing lights from the window. "is it only us or did you invite more people?" i ask nicole as we get out.

"i wish i could answer that but nicki did most of it. if she did invite people they're probably famous and people we've never met. always time to meet new people." nicole shrugs, smiling. amara links arms with me as we start to walk in and as soon as i saw the male strippers waiting, i knew shit was going to be lit.

+

justin

"what the fuck are you doing?" i start laughing at ryan who was clinging onto me.

"im a lightweight and i feel sick." he mumbles. "take me somewhere to lay down."

"dude, we're at my dad's house, you know where everything is." i laugh, and he groans in my ear. "fine."

i help him walk up to my dad's bedroom, and he flopped to the bed. before i got to walk out, he stopped me with a whine. "what?" i whine back, wanting to get back downstairs.

"turn the light off." he smiles. i shut the light off before going downstairs to see niall just walking in.

"you're hella late, but it's good to see you." i laugh. i was going to ask where's zayn but i didn't know if that was a touchy subject still so i didn't ask. "come on, we're taking shots."

"i can't get too drunk, i have an interview tomorrow!" he yells over the music me pretending not to hear. "oh fuck it."

smirking, i take the two shots, trying not to die because of the burning substance going down my throat.

"i've got a question for you." i say. "are you dating selena?"

"no." his eyes widen, and he shakes his head. i chuckle.

"if you are, i don't care. im getting married in two days, i just want to know."

"okay fine." he sighs. "we went on a few dates but she kept asking if i was invited to your wedding so i haven't contacted her since like three weeks ago."

i tried not to laugh because his accent makes the word three sound funny, but then i shrug. "shayla's friend, amara, invited her to be smart asses but i don't think she'll actually come."

"you want her there?"

"fuck no, but it's too late to cancel the invite, but she didn't rsvp." i shrug. "enough about her, let's go drink."

"did you get strippers?" niall asks as we walk away.

"i don't know." i laugh, seeing a smirk on his face. when i chaz, an old friend, he attacks me in a hug, then looks at me.

"you're fucking getting married dude." he says, and i hear niall walk away. "is christian going?"

"you didn't hear about what happened?"

"i definitely did but i thought you two would've resolved something." he says, and i shake my head. "oh well. now let's get drunk. i haven't seen you in years."

-----

the next chapter is going to be the wedding but im going to try and make the wedding like two or three chapters long then make an epilogue :-)