forty three

when you search swirl and my bby michael pops up hella

shayla

we were at home, making cookies since i refused to get dessert at the restaurant we were at because it was all foreign to us.

"have you ever baked cookies?" justin asks, because i was just watching him do everything.

"no. my mom died before we actually got to bond and stuff, then my dad is my dad, he didn't like to cook." i shrug, jumping up on the island. "but i know how to make them they seem pret-"

all of a sudden, justin had kissed me. his hands were covered in cookie dough, but that didn't stop him from grabbing my waist, and standing between my legs. whatever was happening wasn't going far because im not officially his girlfriend and im not ready to lose anything yet.

"what was that for?" i pull away, and he shrugs.

"you were talking and i wanted to kiss you. your lips are pretty." he kisses me quickly. i wanted to smack him for being so cute, basically how i feel all the time.

"stop being cute before i put your face in the cookie dough."

he grins, and i take a handful of it and press it onto his face. "shay!" he exclaims, unable to see.

i jump down, and ducked on the other side of the island, while he struggled to grab a napkin. he ended up tripping over my legs, and groaned loudly.

"wow, first date and already some rough ass sex happening. how kinky." ryan had walked in, me mentally cursing justin for giving him a key to the house.

"you two look like idiots." nicole adds. justin was laying on the floor, cookie dough still on his face. i was just sitting there. "you two are so cute, goals."

"goals?" ryan turns to her and squints. "no goals i don't wanna be abused."

"i don't abuse him." i gasp, grabbing justin and hugging him to my chest. i hear him giggling, so i stand up, and left him on the floor. "you're such a five year old."

"you put my face on your boobs." he says, and sticks his tongue out

"three year old." i correct, and he rolls his eyes. "i want cookies, make the cookies."

"fine whatever, stop whining." he grabs the pan and puts it in the oven. "what do you two want?"

"to see our friends. ever since amara popped up we never see each other." ryan dramatically hugs justin.

"amara what?"

"speaking of the devil." nicole chuckles, amara walking in.

"the gangs all here." justin grins, and i give amara a hug before asking her about her date.

"he's gay." she says. "well bisexual. i have nothing against it, but i don't wanna kiss him if he's gonna have hella dicks in his mouth."

"what the fuck are you talking about?" justin turns to us.

"my sexual fantasies."

justin raises both eyebrows, and she starts laughing. "you're such a guy, goddamnit, the guy i went on a date with is bisexual."

he just rolls his eyes, as we continue our conversation.

justin

i was planning on having shay to myself, but that wasn't happening, so we all crowded in the living room to watch a movie.

shay sits on my lap, then kisses my cheek. "ask me now, and you can kiss me whenever."

"what if i want it to be special?" i squint.

"i want to kiss you right now, so just ask me before i-"

"will you be my girlfriend?" i ask with a wide grin, and she just kisses me as a response.

"aw what the fuck, why can't i be like that?" amara whines. "every boy i meet is either scared of vaginas or is a fuckboy."

"what about that guy nicole was buttfucking at the club?" shayla starts laughing as soon as i had said it. nicole rolls her eyes.

"i have his number but he seems he likes white girls."

"we all thought justin only liked white girls." ryan speaks, and i roll my eyes.

"the skin color doesn't matter, jesus amara stop being a pussy and call him." i say, and she hits me with her bag.

"you're the pussy. took you like six months to tell her you loved her." amara sticks up both her middle fingers then walks into the kitchen.

"im happy you finally told me." shayla whispers, kissing me cheek once again, and cuddled closer to me, leaving me with the biggest grin on my face.

---

i suck at updating sorrrry