two

justin

i walk over to ryan, pulling him away from nicole. "this is like my fourth time catching her staring at a girl, what if she is lesbian?"

ryan rolls his eyes, "you seem like you don't support gay people man! are you homophobic? and you can't just assume because she's staring at a girl."

"no, dude. ellen is lesbian, why in the wo- you know what, you're an idiot." i roll my eyes, moving my hair out of my face.

"then what's the problem?"

"we've been friends for two years, and she's never told me."

if she is lesbian and never told me, i'd be hurt because she can trust me with anything and everything.

"either she isn't lesbian or she's just afraid of what you might think. dude, you can't just assume right now because she's staring. girls stare at girls all the time whether it's in a nice way or because they don't like the other girl." ryan replies back laughing.

we walked back over to the booth to see nicole grimacing at shayla. "what happened?" ryan laughs.

"i don't like her. tried to start a conversation and she ignored me, then rolled her eyes."

looking over at shayla, i see her eating her ice cream, a smirk on her face. what if shayla has a crush on nicole? lifting my head, i look at ryan.

he looks at me confused. the tension was just awkward, so shayla speaks. "i have to go to the gym, see you guys later."

"i'm wanna go, just to watch though." justin looks at her, and she shakes her head.

"you have to sleep for your interview tomorrow. see you then."

he watches her walk off, shoes squeaking against the floor. "is she a dyke?" nicole asks as soon as the door to the diner shut.

i squinted at nicole, then looked at ryan. sighing, i just lean back, deciding not to say anything.

--

double update because i need to say some things.

shayla is black. ((bwwm ofc))

and im not continuing the other 'tomboy' bc it was unorganized and people kept giving me shit about it so here's a new one and if you don't like it kma.