seventy three

i went from 3.5k followers to 5k followers in three days hOW

shayla

pattie made me spin around, and she was almost in tears. i imagined sharing this moment with my mom but im happy it was pattie and my friends, and jazzy of course.

jaxon didn't want to play sports so he just went to his grandparents house. "you look like a princess." jazzy had spoke, me bending down and smiling.

"thank you." i smile, hugging her.

"can i be the flower girl?" jazzy whispers. she looks at me with cute puppy eyes, so of course i say yes. she starts jumping up and down, "mommy! shay said i can be the flower girl!"

"aww." nicole coos.

"is that the dress you want?" amara asks, as i look in the mirror. i turn my body to look at it, then i shrug.

"i like the other one too." i say. "maybe we shouldn't but the dress yet and just wait until everything is planning out."

"good idea." nicole says, the lady that works here, walking me to the dressing room so i could take the dress off.

+

when we got home, justin, jaxon, and jeremy were all in the kitchen. they were all cooking, for us. i guess they had picked up jaxon. "how'd your day go?" justin wraps his arms around me.

"it was boring at first so we went to look at dresses." i say, and he smirks. "and no you're not seeing them."

"them?"

"i didn't choose which one i liked best so that's the last thing im going to do. see which one matches everything."

he just nods before kissing me, then hearing a "not in the kitchen" from the two kids sitting on the stools.

"you're going to grow up and get a girlfriend, you know that. and you're going to kiss her everyday." justin looks at jaxon, jaxon shaking his head.

justin looks at jazzy then smiles. i knew what that meant. "your sister is going to get a boyfriend when she's older. i'm going to be her wingman in these situations because you're the annoying overprotective brother."

"so is jaxon." he rolls his eyes.

as i sit down next to amara, i saw her scrolling through instagram. i haven't been on social media in two days, so i decided to go see what's happening. when i went on twitter, i saw that nicki minaj and rihanna both congratulated me and justin for our engagement.

i reply back, then i noticed the hashtag justin was talking about is still trending. but this time it was people hating and trying to stop the hashtag from trending anymore.

he's too young to get married wtaf

laughing, i just favorite it. every rude tweet, i favorite and they were all soon to be deleted. smirking, i just go to instagram to see the word congrats everywhere on my pictures.

justin grabs my hand, and pulls me out of the kitchen and to the living room. "what's wrong?"

"so you know when you came back from your dad's crying?" he asks. "i told myself to go talk to him myself."

"please tell me you didn't."

"i did." he says, then stopping me from talking. "he called me a wannabe vanilla ice but he told me he'd go to the wedding. but he won't walk you down the aisle."

"it's a step closer." i shrug, mentally laughing at the wannabe vanilla ice. "i love you."

"love you more." he hugs me, then kisses my head. it was silent until he decided to ask, "do i really look like vanilla ice?"

i stand up laughing, leaving him by himself. "im serious!" he walks behind me into the kitchen.

"no you don't. at least not anymore because your hair is different." i smile. "and your man bun is sexy."

"shut up." he walks away, to go play with jazzy and jax.

----

pretty sure im going to skip 2 years ahead to their wedding in the next chapter then have like three extended chapters of their wedding day then make an epilogue