fifty seven

no one comments anymore so my chapters seem to be getting boring sorry

shayla

i woke up because of my phone vibrating and going off, a pain jolting through my lower half. justin was still asleep so i took his white button up and slid my panties on. as i walked out i saw a snapchat notification from nicole.

it was a selfie of her and amara. she slept over. then another of her and amara in the mirror. how'd last night go. the next was of amara with her middle finger. bitch wake up.

i opened my camera and stood in a good lighting so i didn't look crusty when i sent the picture. i looked a mess anyways so i crossed out my face and sent im up hoe, last night was fun.

i locked my phone while grabbing the box of juice. as i pour it into a cup, i get a bunch of notifications, seeing they were all from nicole.

you two frickle frackled

you have his button up on !!

my bby is growing up

rolling my eyes, i shut my phone, hearing justin yell my name. "im downstairs!" i yell back.

he was downstairs by the time i put the juice back. he kisses my neck, and wraps his arms around my waist. "you feel okay?"

"my thighs hurt. just my lower half hurts." i sigh, jumping up on the island. "i'll be okay."

he leans down and kisses my thigh. he pushes my legs open, kissing the insides of my thighs, me feeling a sensual tension rising. "my body still hurts." i whine.

he pulls my panties down, and let's them drop to the ground. it took me by surprise when he lifted my legs over his shoulders. "i'll make you feel good."

+

justin

after the previous events in the kitchen, we had gotten showered, and as i was brushing my teeth, i got a call.

"remember when you went on that vacation with hailey and your family? and you two sort of-"

i stopped ryan by humming, so i could rinse my mouth out. when i did i walked away, he kept talking. "she leaked the picture you two had."

my heart started beating as i turned around to see shayla with a smile on her face as she styled her hair in the mirror. "it obviously isn't recent. i mean i was only to vegas and that picture was at a beach."

"that's true, dude, but tell her before things get out of hand. or before amara sees it."

"she never knew about hailey. no one did but you and my family."

ryan groans, "i know there's that best friend code, but i can't help you with this. i'll back you up on the fact the picture is old, but you lied to her."

"i know, and i feel horr-"

i was cut off by shay kissing my cheek, then walked into the bedroom. instead of begging ryan to help, i hung up on him and stood in the hallway dumbfounded.

++

shayla was in the kitchen on the phone with her dad trying to set up a time to meet up with him. when she hung up, she came into the living room and sat on my lap.

"what's wrong?" she asks, me sighing. "did i do something?"

"no." i huff, dragging me hands down my face. "remember that one trip i went on with ryan, my dad, jax, and jazzy?"

"yeah?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"i wasn't fully honest." i breathe. "i was with hailey. i mean i was with ry and my family but hailey was there trying to keep our relationship a secret but it didn't work out because i still loved selena and she didn't want to date me because of how my fans would react."

i don't know what i expected her to do but i wasn't expecting her to kiss me and tell me, "it's okay."

i furrow my eyebrows, as she leans back and cuddles closer to me.

---

nah hoe it ain't okay you lied lmfao

but im double update bc i might not update for a while idk it depends bc school is a load of ass