thirty

shayla

justin came home from the studio not looking too happy. "what's wrong?" i ask.

"nothing."

"don't nothing me, you know i hate that. there's something wrong, now tell me."

justin took his hat off, and threw it to the ground. "selena showed up at the studio."

"why, what the fuck?" i stand up from the couch, following him into the kitchen. he was pacing back and forth.

"she wanted to see what i was up to and wanted to hang out once my album dropped so nothing seemed 'suspicious'."

closing my eyes i breathe out heavily. "i know you told me to never talk to her or get involved in any way, but please."

"no, shay, i told you it-"

"i don't care what you told me. she's using you, okay. she's not in the media but you are." i say, and he sighs.

"what are you planning on doing?"

"well first off, you can't still be in love with her." i say, and he stopped in his spot. im guessing what i said was a bad choice because he gave a dark look.

"i can't just not be in love with her. i was in love with her for so long, i can't just stop. it's not that easy." his voice was getting higher, me regret even bringing it up.

"justin, calm down." i say, knowing he has a short fucking temper. "when you start yelling, i start yelling and if i hit you i won't regret it."

we both went silent, just staring at each other. just as i blinked, he has grabbed my waist, and kissed me. i didn't fight it, i wrapped my arms around his neck, hopping up on his waist.

justin

the fact we were literally just arguing and now making out on the kitchen counter was confusing to me but i kept going along with it.

"keep it in your pants." i lift my head to see, out of all people, big sean walking in. coughing slightly, i put shay down on her feet, fixing my hair. "the song we recorded, i think we should make changes."

"what kind of changes? and how did you get in?"

"the door was unlocked, i was knocking for like three minutes." he says. "and minor changes. should we go to the studio or do it here?"

i look back at shayla, her fixing her hair. i didn't know if taking her with us would be a good choice, but i did anyways.

----

shit im just writing anything now