thirty five

shayla

i woke up, cuddling justin on the couch. our plates were still on the table, meaning we subconsciously fell asleep. "took you long enough, i have to pee. move." justin groans, me not noticing he was woke.

"mm, love you too." i mumble, as he stands up, leaving me cold and uncomfortable.

"come upstairs. im not coming back to down." he says, and i groan, standing up. as i get into the bedroom, i get a call on my phone that's almost dead.

i answer it, to nicole. "me and ryan broke up."

"what, why?" i exclaim. she a hoe but i thought she calmed down after the christian thing.

"he thought i was flirting with the cashier. i was trying to get my phone that the guy took to try to put his number in. ryan punched him then broke up with me."

"shit." i mumble. "want me to come over or something?"

"are you and justin doing anything? i don't wanna intrude."

"nah, not right now we're not. plus, ryan will probably call him."

"alright. let's meet down by dunkin donuts." nicole says.

"see you there."

i lazily stand up, going to my side of the closet to find some clothes. i didn't feel like dressing up, so i put on a white shirt and some nike sweatpants. white shoes went best, so i took justin's white roshes that he couldn't fit.

"those are my shoes." justin says, walking in.

"you can't fit them." i laugh. "why'd you buy shoes for yourself and you can't fit them?"

"the worker got the wrong size and i didn't even check. shut up." he groans. "where are you going?"

i kiss his cheek, before grabbing my phone and charger. "ryan and nicole broke up. im meeting up with nicole."

"shit, that's why ryan kept calling." justin mutters.

"why didn't you answer?"

"he's annoying in the morning."

+

justin

ryan came over in tears, me feeling bad for not answering my phone earlier. "why are you crying? didn't you break up with her?"

"yes, but i didn't want to. i felt like i had to. shay told me she used to not like nicole because she flirted with so many boys, including you and i just never realized." he says. "she was flirting with the cashier at the store we were at."

"or maybe you just assumed too quickly on what was happening." i suggest. "shay wouldn't consider being friends with nicole if she still acted the way she used to."

ryan groans loudly. "can we play xbox? i don't wanna think about this, her, right now."

"i call black ops." i smirk, running into the living room for the xbox controllers.

++

ryan and i were still playing when shayla came home. "there's twenty seconds left." i say.

"and im losing by one point!" ryan stands up, trying to focus.

"hi." shay says, kissing my cheek before sitting on the arm of the couch. "turn around, ryan."

before i could shoot him, he got me, meaning we tied. "shayla!" i exclaim.

"i didn't know that was you!" she covers her mouth, laughing. "im sorry."

ryan was doing a victory dance, "there's overtime, loser." i push him to the couch.

shayla takes my controller, then sits on my lap. smiling, i watch as she ran into the house, that ryan was in. "i see you on the map, stop it!" ryan whines.

in the end, i ended up winning, well technically shay did, but ryan gave me my twenty dollars.

"still better than you at zombies." ryan rolls his eyes. "i'll see you whenever."

i hug him, he hugs shay, then leaves. "you two must've had a great day." she smirks, me looking at the pizza and mtn dew on the ground.

"definitely. how about you and nicole?"

"we went out to eat, then she went to that cashier that broke them up, and tried to get him fired." shayla says, me laughing.

"that's ... great."

"now it's us." she smiles. "carry me upstairs, i need to shower. then we can binge watch someone on netflix."

"fine by me."

----

i have so many new fan fic ideas someone stop me