fifty five

highkey mad because i thought they [the picture] had the same jacket on ffs

shayla

justin told me to dress up for our date tonight. he didn't care whether i wanted fancy or not, he was taking me out to a fancy restaurant. since amara's at work, i called nicole to go shopping with me.

instead of the mall, she took me to this store that looked really expensive. i was scared to touch anything in here. as soon as i walked in, an old white lady gave me a dirty look and said "may i help you?"

"im not here to fucking steal anything you racist piece of ass." i say, then turned to nicole. "let's go-"

"no, she can assume all she wants." nicole grabs my wrist. "you're a paying costumer, the fuck."

smirking, i wink at the old lady and then turned to nicole. she looked seriously pissed. "thanks for that. but don't look so pissed about it."

"people are just so heartless."

"tell me about it." i huff, rolling my eyes. we link arms and keep walking toward the dresses.

"where is he taking you?"

"i don't know, somewhere romantic and fancy." i say, and she smirks. "why are you smirking, stop it!"

"you two are gonna sex it up. if the night goes all romantic and lovey dovey, you two are gonna frickle frackle." nicole grins, spinning around to look at the rack of clothing.

"do you think so?" i ask. i never thought on us having sex just yet but it doesn't bother me if he wants to. i mean we almost got married, i trust him.

"are you not ready?" she asks, raising a dress up to my body then shaking her head no indicating she doesn't like the dress.

"i never thought on it." i was lowkey starting to panic at the thought of a dick inside of me. "doesn't it hurt?"

"shay, calm down." nicole chuckles. "it hurts but it doesn't for a while. your time might not even be tonight so stop panicking."

sighing, i just go help look for a dress to get my mind off it. it wasn't long before we had found a black dress that hugged my body perfectly and went down to my ankles. there was a cut in it so that when i walked my one leg showed, so nicole told me to get some matching heels.

"how are you wearing your hair?" asks nicole as we reach the house. justin's car wasn't outside so he must be out.

"down, i guess. i don't feel like flat ironing so, im going natural." i shrug, and she nods. when we get in the house, we both go straight upstairs since it's close to the time justin said we'd leave.

+

never in a millions years had i thought i'd wear makeup. but amara had brought some over, and i have to admit i look pretty cute with it on. there was a knock on the door, "it's me, can i come in?"

"yes." i said the same time amara and nicole exclaimed "no!"

"what?" he huffed. "it's my room."

"and it's also your girlfriend's and she's not ready yet." nicole says.

"fine, i'll be downstairs."

amara hands me my dress, and nicole grabs the heels. they walk out as i get dressed and when i finished, i went downstairs.

"holy shit you're sexy." i heard amara say, then justin smirks, nodding.

"i agree." he raises his hand. nicole just laughs. "let's go. the reservation i made is in like twenty minutes."

justin takes my hand, then kisses it. we walk out of the door and to his car and of course paparazzi is sitting outside of house trying to hide. "do they ever go home?" justin rolls his eyes behind the sunglasses he always has on for this reason.

he opens the door for me, then shuts it. when he gets to his side it took him a minute, and when he got in her groaned. "stupid. all of them are stupid."

chuckling, i put my seatbelt on because justin always gets on me about it. as we started driving, he grabs my hand, and kisses it again. "i love you."

i smile, "i love you too."

---

if you go on yasmeen's [the girl who plays shayla] instagram, she has several pictures of her in that army fatigue jacket and i thought it was the same as justin's im disappointed

( @yasmeen_kearra )