ten

justin

nicole was doing what she was doing as i just watched shayla. she looked uncomfortable and i told her she didn't have to do it. "are you sure you want these type of clothes?"

"im not changing." she says. "im changing my appearance, that's all."

"i know, but-"

"justin, if you're worried about me changing into a nicole and not hanging out with you, it's not going to happen." i start laughing because nicole just rolls her eyes.

"why don't you like me?" nicole asks, handing her a stack of clothes.

"reasons." shayla rolls her eyes, walking to the dressing room. nicole went to search for more clothes, as i waited. "okay, im done."

"are you going to come out?"

"or you can come in."

she pushes open the door and pulls me in quickly. regaining me balance, i look at her and she's standing there awkwardly.

shayla

his cheeks rise, lips turning into a smirk. "stop it." i say, trying not to laugh.

"you look so out of place but you look adorable. i like your curls."

he reaches to touch my hair, and i swat his hand away. "im not a petting zoo."

"they're soft." he touches my hair, me rolling my eyes. as i turn to look in the mirror, i see the black half shirt cling to my stomach stopping just above my belly button. the shorts were high waisted, and the flannel overtop just finished the look.

"you don't have to wear it, you know? we can go buy you different clothes." he says from behind me, and i shake my head.

"i want a belly button piercing."

he looks at me, eyes wide. "where did that come from?"

chuckling, i turn to look at him. "take your earring out."

he does as i told him, and he hands it to me. turning to look at the mirror, i place his earring in front of my belly button, as if it was an actual piercing. "look."

"okay, i admit, it looks great, but you freak out when you see needles." justin laughs. "like the one time you wouldn't let me go because you had to get flu shots."

"you have to be there so i don't cry."

"oh, you're gonna cry." he laughs, walking out of the dressing room. "you're definitely gonna cry."

"you're supposed to motivate me! you're so rude." i whine, and he just laughs.

"when we get there."

---

wOW this chapter sucked with a capital sucked