seventy one

justin

ive never been this nervous before a show except for when i first performed in an arena. shayla was in the crowd with amara, ty, mom, dad, and nicole, as i was in the back freaking out to ryan. "you were so chill about this just the other when you told you parents! it's been three days since then, justin, why the hell are you so nervous? she's not going to say no."

"im proposing in front of thousands of people okay, thousands of cameras, thousands of people silently judging me." i look at him, and he grabs my shoulders.

"just pretend it's you and her out there. just pay attention to her and only her." he says, me nodding as i take deep breaths and then exhale. i keep doing that until it was time to go on stage.

ryan gave me a thumbs up and so did mom and dad. nicole, ty, and amara aren't in on it for the simple fact that they have loud mouths and would probably tell her before i got the chance to even propose.

as i was singing, i saw the looks on the fans faces as they sang along. my nerves had calmed by then, and while i was singing, i was giving myself pep talk the whole time.

++

ryan

justin had moved the ollg to the end of the concert. shayla was being taken up with pattie for a "little talk" but jeremy and i were just smirking.

pattie gives shayla a shove toward the stage, justin catching her from falling. justin leads her to the chair, smirking. shayla was the least amused but when he started singing, that's when she started smiling.

my heart was beating so hard, pattie coming back holding her phone up. "you look more nervous than he does." jeremy whispers to me.

"shut up." i whine. i'm about to watch my best friend propose to his other best friend, which is something i thought would never happen.

shayla sat there with flowers in her hand and a crown on her head, she laughed as justin circled around her. when he gets in front of her, and stops, he looks at him weirdly.

he had stopped singing as he got down on one knee, and pulled out the ring from his pocket.

"i love you so much." he breathes. "will you marry me?"

"what the hell is that?" we heard her say. "oh my god, wait, yes i will."

amara and nicole were being all emotional as well as pattie. they were crying, and jumping around. when justin put the ring on her finger the whole arena erupted into cheers and screams. "why the fuck is the diamond so big?" we heard shayla again, most of everyone laughing.

he just rolls his eyes and kisses her. the stage went dark as i seen them walk off stage. us six all ran toward the backstage, amara and nicole attacking shayla. "couldn't wait for that to happen, congrats man." ty hugs justin.

"we're going home now to start planning!" nicole exclaims. "what color is the wedding theme? ooh where is the wedding?"

"wait i wanna give these to someone." shayla takes the crown off, and grabs the flowers. she stands beside a guard who was watching to make sure the fans got out safe.

all i saw was her pull aside a random girl, and she started screaming. laughing, i turn to nicole who was typing away on her phone.

"imagine how crazy social media is going to be." ty says, shaking his head. we all nod, knowing that'll be the downside to all of this.

-----

MY HEART IS BEATING HARD AND ITS ONLY A FAN FICTION OKAY IM IN WAAAY TOO DEEP

just know either somewhere between here and chapter 80 will be the end + and epilogue.