fourteen

shayla

justin didn't come back last night so i just assumed he stayed over that girl's house. i didn't mind, i was just bored.

sighing, i grab my phone and tweet out im bored i need more friends. not too long after that, ryan texts me.

justin isn't answering my text lets do something

shrugging, i agree. we just agreed to go to a movie and see where the day went after that.

justin

i woke up, a blonde head of hair in front of me. it obviously isn't shayla. "you look confused." the girl giggles.

"i'm not used to waking up anywhere else except for my house." i say, groaning. "i need to get home and changed. i'll call you when im done."

"no, i'll call you when i'm ready. i take a long time to get ready." she admits, and i laugh.

i was so confused as to why i slept over her house. shrugging, i found my way downstairs, patting my pockets for my keys. once i found them, i got into my car, calling shayla.

when she doesn't answer, i hang up, then continued driving. arriving home, i saw ryan's car outside.

as soon as i walked in my house i felt jealously. shayla and ryan were legit cuddling on the floor. she's my best friend i shouldn't care.

breathing in, i just walk upstairs to go shower and change my clothes. when i had walked into my bedroom, i felt arms wrap around me. "you left me here all night, alone."

"i know, i'm sorry." i groan. "i have to leave again. im hers for like another twenty hours."

"i have ryan to keep me company." she laughs. "is she one of those super fans or one of those chill fans?"

"she doesn't even seem like a fan." i say truthfully, pulling my blazer off. shayla walks over to me, unbuttoning my button up shirt.

"if she turns out to be one of those crazy fans that locks you in the basement-"

i start laughing, and she chuckles. "im so serious. stop laughing." she says tugging on my shirt. "there are fangirls like that."

"did you think of me like that?" i joke, knowing she was never a fan of me.

"no, shut up." she laughs. "i actually did like your song with chris brown."

"next to you?"

"no," she smirks. "ladies love me."

groaning, i try not to get embarrassed by the old songs ive made. "i loved the remake of thinkin bout you. it was my favorite."

"stop talking." i laugh, rolling my eyes. "you left ryan downstairs."

"he's making popcorn. we planned to go to the movies but we were too lazy and im broke so we're watching movies in your living room."

forcing a fake smile, i kiss her cheek. "i'll see you later."

she smiles, then i walk into the bathroom. i felt the urge to yell. i like her so much that im mad at my other best friend for hanging out with her.