second epilogue

justin

three months later, amara, ty, shay, and i were in the kitchen and all of a sudden we thought shay had spilled something on herself but her water broke. i got pulled over for speeding, especially in a ferrari. but they realized she was going into labor and gave us a police escort to the hospital.

when we got there, shay was taken up and i was calling nicole and ryan who called my parents and shay's father who still wasn't very happy of shay being pregnant.

as of now, i was standing next to shayla, holding her hand. she was in so much pain but she wasn't yelling. "you're so tough." i laugh, and she lets go of my hand then hitting me in the balls.

"now's not the time." she looked at me. groaning, i lean over looking at her seeing sweat on her face. "this is so awkward."

"someone other than me looking at your vagina?" i chuckle, and she nods. the doctor laughs, then gasps at the same time shay groaned really loud. "oh shit."

"give me your fucking hand." shay took my hand squeezing it really hard. it's already been twenty minutes of her pushing, me hoping it didn't last hours because of how hard she was squeezing my hand. "oh my god when is this thing coming out of me."

"that thing is our son." i roll my eyes, as she squeezes my hand even harder. "fuck."

"his head is out so it shouldn't take any longer." the doctor smiles, me smiling when i heard the little cries of the baby. shayla looks at me oddly.

"why the fuck are you smiling?"

"it's our son." i move over to watch the baby come out but the whole sight was just disturbing. my eyes widen when i saw how stretched out she was getting, then i started laughing.

"why are you laughing?" the doctor asks, shayla screaming.

"i'd hate to be a girl."

+

we all sat in the room as i held my son, shayla sleeping peacefully. considering amara was the godmother and ryan was the godfather they kept arguing over who gets to hold him first.

"babe." i hear shayla as i hand the baby over to amara carefully. she moves the blanket out of his face, walking over to everyone. "can you get me some water?"

as i grab her a water bottle, i hear my mom say, "i can't believe im a grandmother."

shayla smiles, then frowns. "is my dad here?"

i nod, "he went to get something to eat. he didn't want to see the baby until you were woke."

as if on cue, he walked in drinking from a cup. shay smiles and sits up to hug him. "so what'd you name him?" he looks at me.

"billy." i say, her dad's face altering. shay and i had both bursted into laughter, me shaking my head. "his name is kameron, oh my god."

"don't play with my emotions like that." he laughs, holding his chest. "let me hold him."

ryan turns around, handing the baby to him. smiling at the sight, i then grab my phone to take a picture. then i realize there was a picture of justin and the baby all over the internet already. "the next baby we have, you better not joke around when im in labor."

"what'd he do?" jeremy asks.

"after he laughed at my vagina stretching, he started singing drake." shayla rolls her eyes, everyone laughing except for her.

"it made you stop screaming." i smirk, kissing her forehead. "love you."

"love you too." she giggles, moving over to give me room on the bed. as we lay there watching everyone smiling and playing with kameron, she looked at me. "i can't wait until he's older."