four

the silence when they both woke up was relaxing, that is until justin had to get up to pee. "justin, i don't feel like partying."

"okay, good, because i don't either." he says. "i guess im doing my interview, then it could just be an us day."

she smiling slightly, looking at her hands, then she sits up. "can we go to the mall though, i wann-"

"justin!" a voice came from downstairs, her automatically knowing who is was and why that person is here. justin exits the bathroom, rolling his eyes. "shay."

nicole walks in, shay leaning back on the headboard. "so, i heard that zac efron is gonna be in the studio with you so i wanted to see if i could joi-"

"im not doing the interview today." he says, sitting back down. his eyes glance at shayla, seeing her stare at nicole.

"oh." nicole simply says. "then i'll see you whenever."

"materialistic bitch. she always wants something, why can't she just be happy she's your friend?" shayla snaps, justin laughing. "don't laugh you just lied to her."

"i know, sh." justin giggles, wrapping his arms around shayla. she turns on the tv, mtv the first channel to pop up so they ended up watching wild n out.

"you should totally be on that one day."

"no, ive seen they way they've roasted me when i wasn't on there. i don't think i can take more roasting." justin looks up at shayla, her noticing the genuine sad look. "kevin hart is my bro and all but everything they said about me was true."

"no it wasn't, justin, don't say that." she says, looking down to him. "never will none of it be."

"i made a racist joke when i was younger, i can't make an excuse for that. i don't even know why you're friends with me." justin pouts, shayla hugging him.

"you're not racist, justin. and it was a stupid joke that no one really took offense to i mean usher still loves you. i still love you, and so do your fans."

justin breathes, hoping he didn't burst into tears. "you okay?" shayla asks softly, wishing that this topic hadn't come up.

"i'll be fine, as long as you lay here with me."

she smiles, happily hugging him closely. justin kissed the top of her head, regretting that one joke he made. though shayla says she's not mad, she might be because justin knows, "every racial slur is offensive, and i don't care if it comes from a black person." he can quote shayla on that.

---

wowzers i was not expecting to write this