forty seven

read authors note b

shayla

i woke up to justin hugging me to his chest. it was so warm and comfortable i didn't wanna move but i had to use the bathroom. "justin." i say, and he just groans.

"justin!" i try to move, and he pulls me closer. "justin."

"what?" he whines, me rolling my eyes.

"don't what me, and move so i can get up." i say, and he just groans. "shut up, you know i hate when people what me. it's disrespectful."

"sorry, babe." he says, laughing a bit. i just roll my eyes, not amused at all. "am i cooking?"

"yes." i smile, going into the bathroom. i did what i had to do then walked downstairs waiting for justin. he was walking down on his phone, and handed me mine.

amara had texted me and when i opened it she told me she was coming over with big news. smirking, i nod while texting her back. "so, scooter told me to either tell everyone im dating you right now or go public at the next event or tell everyone we broke up."

"what, why?"

"too much stuff happening, he literally got attacked by paparazzi and he has nothing to do with it." he sighs, sitting down. i felt bad for putting this on them. "don't start pouting, we can do whatever you want."

"what i wanted last time i never wanted so let's do what you want." i say, and he shrugs.

"come here."

i walk over to him, and he grabs my hands. "if you're not ready, we don't have to go public."

"yeah, but this is going to fuck with your career."

"no it won't. just tell me what you want." he says, cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips. "there's an award show not too long from now. i just won't make public appearances until then."

"we can do that." i say softly, feeling guilty. "are you sure?"

"yes, im sure." he smiles. "oh and remember on our date when you told me you didn't want me buying you things?"

"yeah, wh- justin, i swear to g-"

"i ordered a bunch of shit. actually i didn't, i asked kylie to do it. yeah, i know you don't like Kylie either but she got a lot of stuff." he's right, i don't like kylie.

i mean i know being insecure isn't something to joke about, but seriously, the size of your lips? black women get looked down on for having big lips but when a famous white girl does it it's suddenly praised.

"did i just make you mad?" he asks.

i opened my mouth to talk, but i decided not to. amara was on her way and i could rant to her.

+

justin

i wasn't sure if shayla was mad at me, or if she was just irritated. when amara got here, they started talking and kylie was the topic. shay had mentioned something about white women and black women and big lips.

"shay." i knock. "the foods done."

"shut up, im talking." amara opens the door. "and i saw that picture of you, superman."

"you sent it to her?" i look at shay, and she shook her head. "are you lying?"

"no! she took my phone." shayla points to her phone in amara's hand. "what did you make?"

"food."

"smartass." she smirks, and rolls her eyes. "and im not mad. i just don't like kylie, and whatever the fuck you bought you're sending back."

"no im not." i smile. "amara, do you wanna co-"

"yes." she answers, walking downstairs with us.

"you don't even know where we're going." i laugh, and she smiles.

"it's somewhere nice. you're justin bieber, remember?"

she nudges me with her elbow, talking about the interview. "true." i smirk.

"you two irritate me." shayla speaks. "and i need amara to go as moral support when we go public."

"you two are going public?" she was so shocked. "oh my god!"

"is your boyfriend coming?" i ask, and she nods.

"he's not my boyfriend yet, but yes. oo, i need to get a sparkly ass dress. and heels. and new weave, shay you're shopping with me." amara was getting even more hyper, me just rolling my eyes and walking away.

"have fun!" i wave to shay, knowing she hates shopping.

"fuck you."

---

seriously pointless chapter ok but i just realized i foreshadow and never actually foreshadow and yes i practically foreshadowed justin planning to buy hella shit for shay