forty one

justin

i told amara i'd be the birthday present to her sister if she kept her loud ass mouth shut when we're in public. she had a hard time agreeing, but she finally did.

when we arrived to her house, amara came running out, and put a bow on my head. "you're gonna pull my hair out." i whine, and i heard shayla laughing.

"you look ridiculously adorable."

instead of her teasing me, she took a picture so the rest of my beliebers can tease me too. "i hate you."

"sure you do."

amara and shayla started walking toward the back of the house, but then shayla stopped. "doesn't she know me, shouldn't i wait with justin?"

"yeah." amara nods. "i'll come get you when they're done opening presents."

smiling, she turns look at me while i was looking in the car window messing with the bow on my head. "you know, at first, she was going to put you in a box. only because of that jayde stuff, but i told her not to."

"you and her have only been friends for not that long and she's already standing up for you. you two must have a lot in common, i mean except for your loud mouths."

she rolls her eyes, then opens her phone. "oh, honey, i do-"

the lady went silent, then started yelling amara's name. "mom, for christ sake, keep it down."

the resemblance between amara and her mother was uncanny. "why the fuck is justin bieber standing in my yard?"

"he's my birthday present. which is why i want me present to go last." amara rolls her eyes. "the cake is in the car mom, i said i'll get it."

shayla

i was laughing at the sentence "why the fuck is justin bieber standing in my yard" while justin was greeting amara's mom.

it was about fifteen minutes later, when amara's mother gave me her phone to record justin and her amara's sister.

"myra!" amara yells.

"you didn't get me present, did you?" the little girl pouts, justin awing.

"yes i did, shut up."

"stop being so rude." justin rolls his eyes, walking to the backyard. amara turns and flicks him off, then amara just cheekily smiles.

"i expect you to stay out of my room after this present."

the little girls eyes went from boredom to tears quicker than i thought. she threw the necklace her friend gave her and ran to justin, and hopped up on his arms.

while they were still hugging, i and stopped the video and gave it to her mother, then amara was just standing there. "tell me i'm the best sister ever."

"you're the worst sister ever."

"shut up, shawn!" amara flicks her brother in the ear, and he starts whining. "i hate having siblings."

+

after the birthday party, justin was tired. every kid there was a fan of him, except for the little boys. he was taking pictures, and playing games, even the boys were playing with him.

when we got home, he took his clothes off except for his boxers and laid on the bed. "get in the shower." i smack his butt, and he groans.

"i don't feel like it."

laughing, i climb on his back, so give him a massage. while doing so, he was letting out unnecessary moans and groans. "you still want kids after that?" i tease.

"hell yeah. just not a lot. two kids is enough." he says. "if we have kids, let's hope you don't pass your attitude down to them."

"i hope i do. if they're getting bullied they know how to take care of it."

justin rolls around on his back so im not sitting on his pelvic area, me not trying to move so often. "violence is never the answer."

"says the one who tried to fight paparazzi." i roll my eyes, and he squints.

"shut up."

"make me."

he smirks, and moves so he puns me down to the bed, and kisses me roughly. i was giggling in between the kiss, probably making him frustrated. he starts laughing, so he pulls away, then lays his head on my stomach.

"oh, and our date is tomorrow."

"is it fancy? i don't want a fancy dinner."

"shut up, im not telling you."

"stop telling me to shut up before i leak your nudes."

"my dick is all over the internet already."

"it was a blurry picture."

"you're so mean, leave me alone." he wraps himself in the blankets, me laughing. i try to pull him but he let all of his weight down which made it harder for me to pull.

"well forget you, im getting in the shower."

"im going with you!"

---
fuck sorry i haven't updated