sixteen

justin

halfway through the movie it seemed that ryan and shay were occupied on their own little world. i felt like i was by myself so i just decided to call the fan from yesterday to hang out. i feel bad because i don't know the girls name.

as soon as i had gotten upstairs, she answered.

"liz's phone, who's this?"

"oh yeah, it's justin." i say awkwardly. "do you wanna do something today?"

"sure, but i have a hair appointment."

"i'll go with you."

shayla

when i heard the door close, i looked next to me and realized justin had left. it must've been urgent if he didn't say anything to us.

"where'd he go?" ryan questions, and i shrug. "call him."

"stop being up his ass, he probably has his celebrity things to do." i say, and ryan just rolls his eyes.

+

ryan had went home, while i was watching justin's music videos while eating chocolate covered strawberries.

it was late night, probably around twelve almost hitting one, and justin still hadn't come home. i didn't put much thought into it because he has security. he's safe, i hope.

when i went to wash the plate off, i heard the door open. "doesn't your best friend live with you?"

"yeah, but she's probably not here."

at the sound of that, i shut the light off, and closed the youtube app. as soon as i heard a moan, i quietly and unseen went into the living room and grabbed my shoes.

i left out of the back door, calling ryan since he's my only other friend. "hello? shayla?"

"can you come get me?"

"why, i just le- did you and justin argue?"

"he brought a girl home and i didn't want to be there. i heard moans- ryan just come get me!" i whine, walking around to the front of the house.

he laughs, "here i come. shut up."

---

oh sheit