eighty one

i hate these stupid dms like leAVE ME ALONE

shayla

everything was perfect but i couldn't shake the fact that selena was here. i know justin and christian talked out their differences, but i wanted to know why she was here. or why she was crying during the reception.

just as justin and i finished dancing, i walked toward her. she stood up and smiled, "congratulations, mrs. bieber."

"thanks." i smile, and she sighs.

"you're wondering why im here, aren't you?" she asks as i nod. "i still love justin but im not in love with him. it's been two years, and ive gotten over it. im happy to see him happy, to see you happy. and i was crying because i wish i had someone that makes me as happy as you were up there."

"you'll have your day." i smile, deciding not to hold a grudge on her. "come on."

as i reach my hand out, she takes it and follows me to the dance floor. the last thing i expected on my wedding day was to be dancing with selena but it happened. soon everyone had joined the dancing, including my anti-social father.

"hello, shayla." christian smirked. "congratulations."

"thank you." i smile. "how've you been?"

"good." he smiles. "after being assaulted by ryan i decided to lay low then i got a girlfriend."

"can i meet her?" i smirk.

"she's in atlanta. she didn't want to be the odd one out so she wanted to stay."

i was going to answer but i felt familiar hands wrap around my waist. justin kisses my neck, then smiles. "are you friends with selena now?"

"it's a start." i turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck. "she's going to apologize for those insensitive tweets but we can mend our differences."

"good." he kisses me before smiling goofily. "never in a millions years had i thought i'd marry you."

"i never thought id be wearing a wedding dress, but look at me now." i chuckle.

"can't wait to take it off of you." he whispers. my eyes widen, and i see familiar eyes look at me oddly.

"oh you two are freaky." i heard nicki's voice. justin started laughing, and i tried not to. "im stealing your bride for some pictures."

justin nods, then i walk off with nicki. she holds up her phone as we take several selfies, then selena asks for a picture with me. "i know it'll be awkward but i just don't want any fans harassing me or you."

i nod, and posed for the picture as nicki took it. after it was taken, amara and nicole had joined us. "where's the honeymoon? justin changed it like four times." nicole asks.

"im not sure." i furrow my eyebrows. "i know it's not in america or canada."

"well have fun. after your dad makes his speech, it's time for you two to go." amara frowns. "don't have too much fun without me."

"i won't." i laugh. as my dad took the mic, i watched as he took justin under his arm.

the speech was a mess but it was amusing and heartfelt nonetheless. he mentioned him getting shot and justin helping him with the donation. then he mentioned their times out alone and how they actually bonded.

when he finished, everyone was clapping, and justin came over to me and took my hand. "you ready?"

"im ready, you ready?" i test him, and he just laughs.

"don't get too freaky, i don't want to see shay on social media with a baby bieber." nicki had walked past us, smirking.

"i'll try not to." justin had smiled at nicki.

"have fun!" several people had exclaimed in unison as we started to walk toward the front. security was outside making sure the fans and paparazzi didn't get past as we all crowded in the front.

justin and i waved as we got into his car that was now decorated with just married. laughing, i get in the car, thinking about how perfect today has been.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"australia, then we're going to hawaii." he smiles. i nod, and he grabs my hand. "but we're going to visit your mom before we leave."

"i love you so much." i suddenly wanted to cry. he giggles, leaning over to kiss me.

"why are you crying?"

"i don't know, okay." i wipe my tears. "just drive."

-----

goals ok kms

i want my own justin bieber