thirty nine

my mom called my school and cussed out the teacher for lying on me lmao i don't have detention tomorrow

shayla

when amara and i stepped in the house, i heard amara chuckle, and say "oh hell naw."

"amara, shut up." i say, turning to her, not able to lift my hands considering im holding a lot of bags. "let's just see what's happening."

"shayla! i finally get to meet you." i heard her voice, me turning to look at her. jayde came over hugged me, and then introduced herself to amara.

amara have a sarcastic attitude, me laughing as i put down my bags. "want me to take them upstairs?" justin asks, coming from the kitchen.

"thank you." i nod, kissing his cheek. he smiles, and continues walking. amara was already in the kitchen with jayde, me hoping they were having a civilized conversation.

the fact amara and i just recently met and she's like already ride or die for me is my goals and makes me happy. "amara, chill out." i say when i walk in.

"i am chill."

justin walks in, leaning toward me. "what's going on?"

i look at him, "what?"

"does amara know jayde or...?"

something about it made me laugh, so i just did. "what's so funny?"

"i don't know." i breathe. "but i don't wanna say anything out loud or it'll start shit."

"i'll say it." amara raises her hand. "is jayde is trying to steal my girl's man, there will be problems. who the fuck takes a friend to bora bora then walks around naked? have you ever taken shayla to bora bora?"

it was silent. i didn't think she'd say all of that, but we all know by now amara has no off button. "um, i-"

the silence was hilarious. even though i love justin, watching him get flustered was hilarious. amara just pulled an ellen on him. "were you two lowkey fucking? you had a big ass bon-" amara blurts before i cut her off.

"let's go try on our clothes!" i grab her hand, trying to hold in my laughter. we go upstairs, and amara rolled her eyes. "what the fuck?"

"why are you laughing? this is your man we're talking about." amara looks at me like im insane.

"he's not even my boyfriend yet, for fucks sake, it was the past. if he's fucking her presently then yeah i'd care." i shrug. "that liz girl is long gone and selena better hop off or justin and i will have to stay best friends."

amara smirks. "you know after kissing him you can't stay friends."

"shut up!" i whine, and she just laughs. "even if jayde is trying to get with him, i trust justin."

"you're better than me, i would've interrogated the hell outta her."

"yeah, i know you would've."

+

"if you can't trust me having friends that are girls, th-"

"uh uh, no. we're not having this conversation. i don't care if you have friends that are girls, but your dick was all over the internet in the same place you stayed with this girl. if yall fucked that's none of my fucking business but if she's coming back for something related to that ... it's either me or her." i say, while putting my hair in a ponytail. justin was just standing there, arms crossed over his chest.

"yeah didn't think so." i turn back around to look at my hair in the mirror.

"you can't even get mad we're not even dating yet."

"exactly why i said i don't fucking care." i say loud enough for him to hear, and to hear the i really don't give a fuck in my voice. rolling my eyes, i grab my phone i walked past him.

amara answered as soon as i got downstairs. "what's up?" she asks.

"he came to me with the girls as friends talk. i told you it'd happen." i say, and she just laughs.

"you're about to start your period, aren't you? you're in that snappy i get in, and i don't wanna be around you before you start boxing everyone that looks you the wrong way." she starts laughing, me shaking my head.

"that's not funny, i really hate my period like im the most irritable person ever." i whine, and she just laughs even more. "fuck you too."

"oh girl, speaking of that, some dude at the bar we were at finally called me. im in there."

"was it that light skinned dude that you kept staring at?"

"hell yeah."

justin

it was wrong to listen in on her conversation but i did anyways. it hurt a lot to hear her talking about cute guys she saw at the bar, also made me feel like shit for bringing up the we're not dating thing.

she probably doesn't even want to date me after this. i put a small fling in front of her, and i love her. sighing, i sit down on the steps, thinking about how i could fix this.

i went upstairs and laid down. i was going to wait for her to come back upstairs so we could talk but she didn't come back up but she never did so i went to sleep.

----

if you've ever watched the loft im making a story based off of that on my other acc ( swirlinbieber )

:-)