fifty three

watch that video till the end because justin is down with the swirl

shayla

arriving in vegas at night could've been the best timing ever. as soon as we got to the hotel, we all started getting ready to go out.

amara and i were in the bathroom getting ready while dancing to any song that came on shuffle. sorry came on shuffle, amara laughing.

"pick my outfit." i say to her as i walk out of the bathroom to find the things for my hair. justin is on the bed, and groans. "yeah i know that i let you down, is it too late to say sorry now?" i serenade him, and he just stares at me.

i continue singing, until he grabs my waist, and puts his hand over my mouth. "is someone flustered?" i giggle, and he just rolls his eyes.

"hurry up, ty and i are already ready to go."

"you can't rush beauty." i say to him, having a feeling i knew what was coming next.

"you're already beautiful." he smirks, kissing me. laughing, i walk off and amara is holding up my outfit. it's tight jeans, a half shirt with some heels that im exchanging for my black huaraches.

on our way out, ty said "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas." completely directing toward amara and her big mouth.

"oh shut up." she rolls her eyes.

"a club or a casino?" justin questions, all of us sucking our teeth.

"a club. fuck i look like losing my money." amara flips her hair, justin rolling his eyes. i laugh, grabbing his hand as we hail a cab to take us to our destination. "who's staying sober because im not."

"none of us." justin laughs. "we'll take a cab back home. and my security is coming but they won't be with us the whole time."

+

justin

by two in the morning we were all drunk off our asses, barely able to stand. ty and amara were arguing over something stupid, and i was getting shots for me and shay.

in my blurry vision, i saw shay dancing with same tall guy. when he grabbed her waist, i downed the two shots in my hand before walking over there. "hands off." i say to the guy, and grabbed shay's hands.

the guy was going to say something, then his eyes widened. "wait, fuck. dude, im sorry." he apologizes.

then he smirks, "is it too late no-"

shayla starts laughing, me laughing too because it was funny. i tried to stay serious but it wasn't happening.

seconds later, ty comes over carrying amara on her shoulder. "let's go somewhere, this club is ass."

"where we we going?" shay asks, as we all walk out together.

"it's vegas, let's do anything."

---

phresh out the runway is like my shit rn and idk why. rihanna in that video is better than all of those models lmao

i have nothing to say lmao i just wanted to update