sixty two

in the future i might write a 5sos or 1d woc book (( there's all jb woc books on my other account swirlinbieber ))

shayla

ty and i were the talk of twitter and it was annoying to the point where ty had to make a twitter and tweet that we're just friends. justin's fans didn't know about justin and i's short separation so they didn't really assume much.

sighing, i shut my phone as i got out the car. my heart started beating as i saw the fresh flowers in front of my mom's grave meaning dad had to have come and put them there.

i smiled, kneeling down, and cuddling closer to myself since it was cold out. i really didn't have anything to say to my mom so i just sat there, thinking about the times when i was with her and we had fun as a family

justin

when i went over there and they told me she left without telling them, i knew exactly where she went. and i was right because i saw amara's car sitting in the pathway.

"shay." i said softly, and she looked at me. she stood up, me expecting her to yell at me, but she didn't. she walked up to me and hugged me. "im sorry."

"no, im sorry. i shouldn't have said what i said, and i should've told you. i'm sorry." she whispers, then she sniffles meaning she had started crying.

"i shouldn't have said what i said. for me to even think you'd get an abortion, i-"

she shakes her head, "i don't want to talk about it. as long as we can move past it, im good. and i love you."

"i love you too." i mumble, kissing the top of her head, holding her close to me. "and if you do end up being pregnant, tell me. i don't care if we're on tour, i'm going to be by your side the whole time."

"i promise you'll be the first i tell." she whispers before kissing me quickly.

++

after leaving her mom's grave, we went home. we didn't speak of anything, we went straight to the bed where she started undressing me.

"babe, wha-"

she grabbed my hands and put them by her bra strap. "oh, so we're-"

"will you shut up." she giggles. "and there's condoms in the nightstand."

"someone's prepared." i laugh, reaching over for the condoms.

"actually amara bought them. and she bought you a small so i made her go back." she started laughing, then kissed me.

"she's such a smartass." i roll my eyes, then flipped shay over so she was laying on the bed. "you put the condom on."

she nods, pulling my boxers down. when she grabbed it, i winced because her hands were cold. it didn't bother me much longer because she had started giving me a hand job. "oh my god." i groan, and she chuckles.

the fact this is our second time, i tried not to be so rough, but it was hard considering she's so goddamn sexy.

---

fuck this chapter is short

.. oh well, im gonna go write smut on my other account brb