forty eight

for anyone that thought shay was played by zendaya she's not. she's played by yasmeen kearra (there's a pic of her attached)

amara

we were arriving at the award show, and i was completely nervous. for the fact i was going to be photographed and for shay and justin.

"do we just kiss or?" shay asks as we step out of the limo. she lifted her hand to fix her hair, me noticing her shaking.

"girl, you need to calm down. you're shaking." i say. "you're fabulous okay, you got a fat ass, a sexy ass face, and you can slay any hoe in your way. i don't understand why you're nervous."

justin nods, "she's right."

my boyfriend laughed from behind me. "ty, shut up. you're no help." shay rolls her eyes at him.

"im laughing because you don't need to freak out. all you're doing is kissing on the red carpet and you're going to be inside, with security, and security is going to escort you."

"oh you don't know how terrifying his fans are." shay says. "they're like little-"

"we're here!" the driver announces, shay immediately shutting up. justin kisses her cheek, promising her it'd be okay.

we all got out, me linking arms with ty. shay and justin held hands as we walked behind them. we started walking, the paparazzi taking hella pictures.

"fuck this, i never want to be famous." ty squints, and turns toward me. "you okay?"

"yeah, you're blocking the flashes." i laugh, and he rolls his eyes. "now shut up."

just as justin leaned in, i hear, "justin is dating is best friend!"

when he kissed her, the paparazzi and fans behind the paparazzi we're going ballistic. most were tumbling over, security telling us to keep moving.

shayla

my heart was racing, and i was so tempted to check my phone but i promised justin i wouldn't. the only time i did is when amara posted the picture of me, her, justin, and ty on her instagram.

they were calling nominees and when justin was announced, everyone went quiet. "since when in the hell was i a nominee?" he spoke, scooter laughs from next to us.

"surprise nomination."

it went silent as a small drumroll went off for the winner, which happened to be justin. "you're coming with me." he smiles at the camera, then reaches for my hand.

"the fuck i am." i swat his hand away. he grabs my hand and pulls me with him. "you're so lucky we're in front of hella people or i'd put the paws on you."

"you did not just quote kevin hart." he started laughing. i kept a serious face considering millions were watching us. he walks up to the microphone, hugging the announcer then smiling toward the crowd. "i didn't know i was being nominated for this and i wasn't expecting to win, so thank you all so much. a special thanks to the beliebers for making this happen."

the crowd started clapping as we walked off. he kisses my hand, and grins cheekily as we keep walking. "i hate you. kiss my ass."

"gladly." he smacks my ass before running off knowing damn well i can't run in heels.

i took my sweet time walking, and when i got back to my seat, amara was laughing. "we saw justin running and he fell. what did you do?"

"he smacked my ass and ran. karma's a bitch." i laugh, wishing i would've seen him fall.

+

leaving the stadium, justin was holding three awards, and i was holding two, which totaled to five awards he won tonight.

"the new power couple!" we heard a paparazzi yell as security walked closer to us. i couldn't grab onto justin considering we were holding his awards, so i just walked closer to him until we got to the limo.

amara and ty sit down last, groaning loudly. "that shit is tiring but it was worth it. ya girl got a picture with rihanna." amara starts dancing in her seat.

"when? lemme see it." i lean over toward her. rihanna was looking sexy, as always, and amara looked star stuck but also sexy as hell. "goals."

"bitch, didn't you meet nicki?" she sticks up her middle fingers.

"shut up, hoe. you got a picture with ri, i didn't." i roll my eyes, trying not to smile but i did anyways.

"why do you two call each other names? girls confuse me." ty sighs.

"same." justin chuckles.

++

justin

i heard shayla's voice and it wasn't next to me so that's what woke me up. when i got up, i heard shayla talking to someone. "it's like three in the morning, why are you up?"

shayla turns around, on facetime with amara. "of course." i nod, walking away from the bathroom.

"justin, go on twitter now before i square up with every single on of your fans. shay gon help me too, she gon beat someone's ass."

"no im not, justin, don't go on twitter!" shay exclaims. i grab my phone, and opened twitter, first thing i see is a picture of me and shay kissing at the start of the show.

next was a tweet.

for all the white bitches saying racial slurs and trying to put shayla down need to fucking stop. justin's happy! jesus christ, skin color doesn't even matter witcho pale ass

i had to admit it made me laugh, but i shouldn't have. sighing, i walk into the bathroom, wrapping my arms around her waist. "you don't care what they say, right?"

she nods, and i kiss her cheek. "promise you won't say or do anything stupid?"

"don't make a promise. if that bitch selena show up we might have to dog her ass." amara speaks from the phone that was propped on the counter.

rolling my eyes, i walk away. it's too early for her.