sixty one

shayla

it's been three days without justin. without talking to him, or even seeing him. he's been seen in public several times and he didn't look one bit sad.

i was seen in public once hugging nicole because i had started crying in public. thank god they didn't see me crying. "you okay?" ty asks, sitting down. he just came back from his parents house, just recently informed as to what happened.

"i'll be fine." i shrug. "where's amara?"

"at work. she told me to keep you on your feet and occupied so you'd forget about him. so, where to?" he looks at me, and i shrug. it's getting colder outside so there's not much fun things to do except for ice skate. and it's not opened yet.

"wanna go out to eat? i didn't eat and you ate my stash of snacks." he gives me a look, and i laugh.

"im sorry! amara didn't even tell me until after i ate it."

"i'll let you go since you're going through something."

i stand up, and went upstairs to get a jacket and i took amara's black fuzzy north face and put it over my jacket. since i only brought my huaraches with me i guess my feet were gonna freeze.

"ready?" ty asks, standing in the doorway. i nod, as i pull my hoodie over my hair and continued walking.

+

justin

scooter left the room, leaving me sitting here with people i didn't know. some people looked familiar from the last tour, and also ryan was sitting next to me.

when i grabbed my phone, ryan snatched it from my hand, then crossed his arms. "dude, what are you doing?"

"you need to focus."

"focus on what? the meeting is over! im waiting for my ride to get here." i try to grab my phone and he smacks my hand away.

"what's the setup for stage? do you even know who's going to choreograph the rest of the songs? your background dancers." ryan lists, me rolling my eyes because he had a point but we have until next year to figure all that stuff out.

"what are you trying to hide from me? did my dick leak again?" i take my phone, and he starts laughing. "dude, im serious."

"nothing."

well nothing is always something so i went straight to twitter. as soon as i did, shayla and ty were on my timeline. the one picture that caught my attention was her on his back, both of them laughing.

sighing, i look at ryan. "is this what you were trying to hide?"

he looks, and shakes his head. "no, people were dragging you because of that picture with hailey. i never saw that."

i groan, then got a text that my car was outside. we stood up, walking outside to see paparazzi. i knew they were going to question me about ty and shay so i didn't answer, but my heart was pounding.

"i miss her." i look at ryan.

"oh believe me, she misses you too. but you both said some ridiculous things and you know she isn't going to be the first to say sorry." he sang the last few words, and the driver started laughing. "im so sorry."

"shut up, you're not help." i tried not to laugh, but i had to admit it was funny. "im serious."

"i don't know. surprise her, or something. you know her and ty are nothing because he's dating amara and shay wouldn't do that to amara."

"but she said she couldn't believe she was going to marry me." as soon as the memories of our argument came up, i started crying. ryan puts his arm around me, hugging me.

"you know girls say stuff they don't mean when they're mad. maybe that's what happened."

"if she didn't mean it why'd she say it?"

he sighs, "it's like when a girl tells you your dick is little. she's calling it little but in the bed she's screaming your name."

that analogy made me stop crying and instead me laugh. "im so serious. just try and find a way to talk to her."

"i will."

----

and i love yalls comments and stuff lol i love getting random dm's and i love talking to yall. dm me and maybe we can talk shit on hoes or rant about justin not saying a woc yet or just talk about anything lmao