seventy six

so i was at a party and didn't expect to sleep over ok and it was three girls and like a bunch of boys and i was laying next to my friend and all of a sudden he's cuddling me lol and i heard my crush's morning voice it's so deep and my crush and i cuddled for a lil while because it was hella cold

ok sorry im just ajeywjshaiw

shayla *two years later*

the fucking wedding day is in three days and ive never been so irritated. pattie was freaking out over flowers, nicole was on the phone with the people for my bachelorette party and amara was trying to make sure her boobs didn't poke out of her dress. it was too late to get it altered now.

"everyone is freaking out except for us." justin leans over to me, whispering.

"you say that now. wedding day, you'll both be a hot mess." jeremy walked in. "and we know justin will freak out because you're not allowed to see her on wedding day."

he frowns, and i kiss him. "i love you." i laugh. he kisses me again before saying it back.

"i can't wait to see you in that dress." he grabs my waist, as we stand up. he kisses the skin below my ear then whispers, "and take it off of you."

i hit his chest considering his parents are in the same room as us. "shay! nicole!" we heard amara yell. when we for upstairs, she stood there, posing in the bridesmaids dress she has on.

"does it look fine? not much cleavage?"

"it's perfect." nicole says before me. amara nods, taking the dress off, and putting it back where it belonged.

"you know, we've only been friends for two years but it felt like much more." amara says. "i can't believe you're marrying him."

"i never expected them to even date." nicole admits. "the way you two met is going to be a cute ass story to tell your kids."

"if we even have kids." i mumble. "what happened last time, that wa-"

"a mistake. you should've told justin first, okay. so if you do end up being pregnant, tell him. then tell me because i want to be the godmother." amara grins, flipping her hair.

"wait, about the bachelorette, is nicki coming?" i change the topic, not really ready for the baby conversation yet.

"we don't know." they say simultaneously. shrugging, i stand up from the bed, and they followed me out. i heard them whispering behind me but nicole had heels on so the sound was blocking out my hearing.

sighing, i walk to justin and laid my head on his chest. "i can't wait to get this over with so you can be shayla bieber." he starts giggling at the name.

"shut up." i laugh, looking forward to having his last name. "i know we're not supposed to see each other on the wedding day but can we just break the rule for like fifteen minutes?"

"why?" he asks.

"to visit my moms grave." i slightly frown, wanting to have my mom by my side as i get married to the man i love.

"of course." he kisses my forehead. "i know that look, babe. i know you miss your mom, but you always have mine as a mother figure."

"i know." i mumble, hugging him. someone awed which meant they were listening to our conversation. "creeps."

pattie walks over to me, bringing me into a tight hug. "i love you, shayla." she whispers. "im always here for you."

"i know." i smile. "i love you too."

+
justin

it was after three, and shay had gotten up. i didn't worry about it until i heard her footsteps downstairs a half an hour later.

i got up and went downstairs to see her sitting on the back porch wrapped in a blanket. "baby." i say softly.

she looks at me, then moves over the pats it for me to sit down. "why are you up?" i ask.

"i had a dream that my dad stopped the wedding. and we didn't get married." she whispers. "i doubt that'll happen but i really want him to walk me down the aisle."

"the times we've hung out over the two years, he seemed to not hate me but he didn't mention anything about the wedding except for him attending." i frown. "i know my dad isn't your dad but if your dad doesn't do it, mine is always there for you."

"i know." she kisses my forehead. "it just won't be the same."

"come on." i grab her hand. "i'll talk to your dad later today."

"no, justin, d-"

"you can't talk me out of it." i pick her up, shutting off the lights as i walk through. she just groans.

"talk to him when he's not in fighting mode." she says. "he doesn't hesitate to hit anyone."

"believe me, i know."

----

sorry for the short update but i need to rant rq

so my homeboy, like my best boy friend. (not lucas) but my other one ... he dates this girl that's plus size ok and his "friends" keep calling her a whale and shit like there's nothing wrong with a skinny boy dating a plus size girl.

that shit makes me feel insecure because im plus sized and makes me feel like no one would ever want me because im a "whale"