thirty eight

i didn't think that many people would follow that acc yesterday shiit i love yall so much ok

justin

waking up with her in my arms was a great feeling, especially knowing now that we're not just best friends, she's my soon to be girlfriend. meaning i can kiss her when i want.

she was still sleeping peacefully, so i carried her upstairs and to the bed. after i did, i grabbed my phone which had several missed calls.

i called scooter back, and he answered immediately. "it's almost twelve, where are you?"

"i just woke up, why?"

"you have a performance today! damnit, i knew i should've came over last night."

"i can get there in time, just call me a car."

he hangs up, me ignoring the other call. it was a number that i didn't have saved so it probably wasn't important. i texted shay's phone to where i was going as i was getting dressed, then i left out.

the driver drives fast, so i got there in a quick amount of time. as soon as i arrived, i saw hella paparazzi, so i put my hoodie on considering i still looked a mess and just kept walking even though i wanted to greet my fans.

shayla

amara had woke me up, telling me the door was unlocked. that's when i saw the message from justin, telling me he went to perform.

i turned on the tv to watch his performance. amara sat down, giving me a breakfast bagel from mcdonalds. "you don't seem like the type to eat this." i say.

"there's a lot you don't know about me." she smiles. "which is why we're hanging out today. unless you're doing something with your lil boyfriend."

"he's not my boyfriend." i say, considering he isn't yet technically, and we don't want anyone knowing about us except for ryan and nicole. scooter or pattie doesn't know.

"i'm not an idiot. yall used to be best friends." she laughs. "i seen yall in the club kissin on each other."

"shit." i mumble.

"you can trust me, if that's what you're worried about." she leans on the bed. when justin came on stage, we both went silent, just eating.

that's when i noticed one of justin's old friends that were rumored to be dating. he was in bora bora around the moment of time, the same time his dick covered the internet.

jayde pierce. "don't be so jealous, they're rumored to just be friends." amara laughs.

looking at her confused, she laughs. "my little sister is obsessed with him. just didn't tell her im friends with yall until her birthday."

"when's her birthday?"

"next week actually. i was gonna tease her, but im not gonna be an asshole because she actually really loves him."

"aw that's sweet." i smile, amara nodding. "better hope you don't end up social media with us or you'll be busted."

"yeah, but seriously, that jayde girl can catch these hands if she tries to take your man. i gotchu girl." i start laughing and how serious she was. shaking my head, i stand up to go shower quickly and change.

+

at the mall, i was noticed by several people. i didn't like it, but being a nice person i took pictures with them and kept minding my business.

we went to victoria's secret first, then that's when i asked, "where are you from? i heard a slight accent when you talk."

"trinidad. like where nicki minaj is from, but when i was like ten we moved over here. i started losing my accent, but since my mom still has hers, i still have mine a little bit." she explains, me nodding. "what about you?"

"my mom used to tell me we have jamaican in our family, but now that she's passed there's nothing more that i know. and my dad knows nothing, and i don't even talk to him anymore..."

"oh my god, im so sorry about your mom." amara hugs me, me hugging her back. "you know, since you're around justin a lot, if you ever need a girl to talk to, im here."

i nod, happy ive made a new friend. my happiness was soon washed away when i was hella paparazzi, but not for me. for selena.

"out of all malls, it had to be this one?" i sigh. my phone starting ringing, me picking it up to justin.

"for the love of god, please don't say anything to her?" justin desperately says.

"what, how do-"

"i'm coming up the escalator. i was coming to surprise you, then i saw her." he says. "just wait where you are."

amara groans. "the life of celebrities. this should be interesting."

"hi, justin's bodyguard." selena waves, rolling her eyes.

"you litt-

justin had came over and covered my mouth just in time. "didn't i tell you not to say anything?" he looks at me through his sunglasses.

i push his hand away, pointing at amara who had already approached her and her friend. the security guards for justin were laughing, justin moving closer to them. "amara, get over h-"

all i saw was selena push amara's shoulder. amara put her bags down, and started pulling her hair up. "today is the day i beat a celebrities ass."

both justin and selena's security guards were laughing, paparazzi getting everything. before amara had the chance to hit her, i stepped in front, and looked at selena.

"i just saved your life. you're going to quit harassing us because you can't get justin. it's getting old and irritating as fuck. you can call me all the names in the world but if one racial slur comes out your mouth, i swear you'll regret it."

selena nods, her bodyguards continuing to walk with her and her friend. the paparazzi still didn't realize justin was standing over there, which was a good thing. "i don't like her. my sister started crying when justin started dating her."

justin looks at her, a slight pout. "yeah half of your fans weren't very happy." amara says.

"well im done with her and on to another." he kisses my forehead, then smiles. "im gonna leave you two, and go buy more games for my xbox."

he kisses me quickly, before rushing away. i told him no more kisses until our date. "so, anyways. before the little hoe just interrupted us, you wanna go to my job and get some shoes? the new jordan's came out and i saved a pair in my size, what size you wear?"

"about an eight, eight and a half." i explain, and she smiles. "there's two eight's in the back, oh we're about to be in our bag!" laughing, i just follow after her.

----

yo yo yo

so the new acc, i might just brainstorm ideas today and i have a detention after school tomorrow so i might just start writing when im in there lmao