Sherlock: Highschool Dork

Type: Oneshot
Pairing: Sherlock x reader
Warnings: none

A/N :

Hey guys, so this one is inspired by drayizzle 's Moriarty Oneshot! You should go check out her own collection of Oneshots, she's amazing.

You hated bullies.

You were popular, no doubt about it, but watching others go what you went through before you became higher on the food chain went right through you. You watched as they pushed the taller kid around, he may of had the height advantage, but he was pretty much skin and bone. You narrowed your eyes and made your way over, it seemed as though a path had cleared for you.

You pushed one of the boys aside, gazing down upon their next victim which was currently kneeled over, clutching his stomach. A nasty bruise was forming around his eye. You felt someone lay a hand on your arse.

"Fuck off Kyle." You swatted his hand away, "leave him alone." You gestured to the injured boy.

"Or what sweetcheeks?" Kyle smirked.

"Call me sweetcheeks again and you'll end up with a high heel shoe up your ass."

He towered over you, his athletic figure made him every nerd's worst nightmare. You only came up to his chest, but the menacing look in your eyes was enough to let him know you were dead serious. He rolled his eyes before making a loose hand gesture, his gang disbanding. "Have fun with your boyfriend." He turned, winking causing a few girls to swoon.

You kneeled down beside the victim which you recognized to be Sherlock Holmes. Now why he was picking on him made sense, for the kid wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world. "I was handling it." He glared, wiping a bit of blood from the corner of his mouth. "Obviously you weren't. What'd you do this time?"

"No one appreciates a good deduction. He was obviously cheating on his girlfriend."

You chuckled slightly and shook your head, you stood and extended your hand to him. He looked at your hand then at you again. "Come on. My arms getting tired." He stayed like that for a moment before taking your hand, pulling him up to his full height. You found yourself looking straight into his chest. "Maybe you should of stayed down there." You muttered, looking up at him. His gaze locked with Yours and you felt yourself become lost in his brilliant blue eyes. The ringing of the bell broke your trance, "Forensics right?" You asked.

"Hmm?"

"You take forensics this period, I do too. I remember you showing up the teacher." Your lips twisted into a smirk.

He just looked at you for a moment. You waved your hand infront of his face , "anybody home?"

His cheeks began to pink slightly. "I'm not use to beautiful girls talking to me."

"Well that changes today." You felt warmth spread throughout your own cheeks. "Cmon we're gonna be late." You started walking towards your next class, your new long legged companion next to you.

That year you lost a lot of friends, but needless to say, you didn't care. You had Sherlock Holmes.