Her First Kill

Type: Oneshot, toddler!reader

Pairing: father!moriarty & daughter!reader, MorMor

Warnings: none

Requested/inspired by: LiekeFranken

You skipped through the room, careful to avoid the blood splotches and bodies. "Papa!" You called out, looking through the small room. The smell of death and cigarette smoke filled your lungs, the smell of home. "Papa?" You called out again, "over here darling." You hopped over another body, giggling and twirled on your toes to avoid another pool of blood. There you found Sebastian Moran leaning against the wall, "you and daddy were busy." You remarked, looking around the room.

"We were. How was ballet?" He asked, kneeling down and extending his arms for you to hop into. "Fine." You giggled.

He scooped you up onto his shoulders just as a loud and angry "SEBASTIAN." Echoed from the closed door next to you.

"somebody's not being an obdient murder victim." Sebastian sighed and you laughed as he walked inside.

A woman was chained to the chair, blood trickled from a head wound, her lip swollen. Long red scratches on her arms, she glared at Jim who was glaring right back.

"she refuses to tell me what Sherlock told her." Jim whined, looking at Sebastian. "You brought a five year old into this madness? What kind of sick nutjob are you?!" the woman spat, looking at you then Jim.

You narrowed your eyes angrily, this woman was a meanie.

You tugged at Sebastian's arm and he put you down, you picked up a gun laying on the floor. Jim taught you that this device made annoying people go away. "Nobody calls my Daddy a nutjob!" and before you knew it, you pulled the trigger and the woman slumped over. You turned to find Sebastian and Jim, arms linked, cooing.

"awww her first murder!"

"she looks so cute with your gun!"

"she has your aim!"

Jim kneeled down and opened his arms which you glady ran into as Sebastian wrapped his arm around Jim. "Daddy's so proud of you!" he gave you a maniac smile. "i think someone deserves icecream."

"icecream!" you repeated excitedly.

And with that, the happy family walked out of the building and into the night, leaving a trail of blood and bodies.

A/N

Heyaheyhey

It feels so good to write again!

Sorry if this sucked, I'm a bit rusty.

Don't worry, more fluff and heartbreak are on the way!

I HAD AN IDEA

WHAT ABOUT A PHAN AND PERCY JACKSON CROSS OVER? ALREADY WRITING A SHERLOCK ONE

Let me know what you think.

Love yall (GOD I HAVENT SAID THAT IN FOREVER)

Bye bye for now