Not Broken Yet

Type: Songfic (Not Broken Yet by Juliet Simms ft. Andy Biersack)

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: This is a long imagine. LIKE REALLY LONG.Every warning I've ever had, I took all my imagines and this is kinda made up of emotion and flashbacks. PLease read the lyrics they are so beautiful. I went all out for this final imagine for this book, I do have flashbacks to other oneshots but to make it not so boring I've tried to add little bits to the old imagines. I tried to incorporate my sassy humour and my emotion. For those of you who told me to do the song Paint it Black, it didn't have enough lyrics. Enjoy the 100th sherlock imagine written by myfirstnameisagent

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING STUBBORN?!"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO OVER DRAMATIC?" Sherlock roared back, clenching his fists tightly.

Anger pulsed throughout you, it churned with you, you gritted your teeth. You were almost disgusted by the sight of your husband.

"ALL I ASKED WAS THAT YOU TAKE A DAY OFF TO COME TO YOUR DAUGHTER'S THIRD BIRTHDAY PARTY!"

"I'M SORRY I CAN'T STOP THE REST OF THE WORLD!"

"IF YOU TRULY CARED ABOUT ME AND YOUR DAUGHTER YOU WOULD MAKE TIME!"

"DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!" He stood from his seat, stepping towards you. His eyes narrowed, filled with so much rage that it normally would have scared you, but now it just fueled your fire.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER PROPOSING TO ME OR STARTING A FAMILY IF ALL YOU WERE GOING TO DO IS PUSH US ASIDE?!" You spat words back at him like they were filled with venom.

"I DIDN'T WANT A WIFE OR A FAMILY!" Sherlock growled.

You felt your breath hitch in your throat, Sherlock's eyes widened as he realized what he'd just said. The world seemed to come to a stop, the flames of anger and hatred suddenly exstinguished. You felt a numb feeling wash over you, your hands slowly began to tremble.

"(Your Name). I didn't mean it! I-" He fumbled for words, reaching for your hands but you stepped back. You looked down at your hand, placing your fingers on your shimmering wedding bands. "I think you did." Your tone was so cold you could have sworn you saw him shiver, all emotion had been sapped away from you. "I'll pick up Annabelle from Mary and John's and we'll be out of your hair." You slipped the rings off your finger and threw them at his feet. "For Good."

The sound of your ring clattering against the silent room, seeming to seal the fate.

You slowly turned away from him, not bothering to see his reaction as you opened the bedroom door and slipped inside, slamming the door behind you. As soon as you stepped through the doorframe, emotions crashed down on you. You felt as if you were drowning, every time you brought your head above the waves crashed back down on you, pulling you back under. The suffocating regret warped your thoughts as tears pricked your eyes, sadness fueled the hysterical sobs that were ripped from your chest. You struggled to breathe, collapsing onto the bed. You gripped the blanket tightly, tears staining the covers. What did you just do? It seemed unfixable, like you'd broken the last piece that was holding your entire relationship together. Anger and sadness seemed to take turns, you went from wanting to punch the wall to crying to punching to crying. You curled up in a ball, using the covers to muffle the sounds of your crys.