Haunted

Type: Songfic

Inspired by: Haunted by Taylor Swift

Pairing: Sherlock x reader x Greg

Warnings: self harm, suicidal intention

You and I walk a fragile line, I've known it all this time

He wasn't dead.

He couldn't be dead.

This was Sherlock Holmes you were talking about, he was probably lurking somewhere around 221b, ready to pop out at any moment.

You rolled the cigarette between your fingertips, letting another cloud of smoke escape your lips.

I never thought I'd live to see it break

He'd left you.

You were so stupid for thinking that you were good enough for him.

It's Sherlock Holmes, he probably didn't feel anything for you.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, you missed his touch, you missed his lips, you missed the racket coming from the kitchen as he'd blow things up, you missed him.

It's gettin dark and all too quiet

You stared ahead, bringing your legs up. You were now left with a dull ache in your chest, even when your mind shut up, and all your doubts and worries seem to stop for just a fraction of a second, it still hurt.

And I can't trust anything now

You looked around 221b, the ghost of who was once bustling through was all that remained. His things were left untouched, you hoped that if you left them that way, you could preserve his presence. You bit your lip, it wasn't fair.

Why did he have to leave you?

A sudden anger shot through you, he left you here alone. He'd been your rock, your anchor, something that kept you from floating away, and now he was gone. You stood, pacing back and forth.

"He didn't love you."

"Why would you be enough?"

These thoughts raged throughout your mind, you held your head in your hands.

"You're nothing to him."

"Shut up!" You yelled, flipping the coffee table over with your hand, a couple t cups shattered, papers flying every which way. You didn't care.

Holding my breath, won't lose you again

You whirled around and punched the wall behind you, a sharp hot pain flew through your arm and you cried out, plopping back down on the couch, cradling your wrist.

It was nothing compared to the raging pain inside.

Somethin made your eyes go cold

You stared ahead, tears ran and you heaved sobs until you couldn't anymore. Your door flew open, you didn't acknowledge them.