Best Shot

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Greg x Reader, Johnlock

Warnings: none

You clutched the gun to your chest, your eyes floating over the terrain. Everything depended on you not being shot, you'd insisted you didn't need a vest.

You peeked around the corner, finding Greg behind a wall of his own, his eyes narrowing.

"You're not getting away from me this time." He growled, aiming his gun at you. He pulled the trigger, you managed to move behind the wall, a thud sounding from his shot as it collided with your cover.

The sound of shots being fired sounded above your head, you took a deep breath and hopped up from the safety of your wall, aiming your gun at Sally Donovan, an explosion of red on her chest.

"Damn it!" She stomped, trudging off the field. You smirked, You'd managed to keep your black clothing black. Sherlock, Anderson, Sally and various other officers sat on the sidelines, only three players left. You, Greg, and John. You narrowed your eyes, "You're Goin' Down Lestrade!"

"No way Lestrade!" Your husband hollered back. He hopped up from his cover, only for John to shoot him in the back. You smirked and he glared at you, a smirk tugging at his lips.

John had managed to disappear again, he appeared momentarily. You popped up and fired a shot at his head, only for blue paint to splatter on the wall behind him. He fired, hitting you square in the chest.

"Damn it!" You hissed, looking down at your chest, bright orange paint painted your top, and Jesus Christ it mother fuckin hurt.

John smirked, standing. You drug your feet as you made your way off, "i believe you owe me 10 pounds." Sherlock remarked, grinning like an idiot.

You just placed your head on Greg's now vest free chest. "I was so close!" You whined.

Greg smirked, wrapping his arm around you. Blue paint stained your black clothing, him now covered in Orange. You looked over to see Sherlock with his arm around John, bragging to all the other officers. John just shook his head at his detective's antics.

"You managed to beat me." Greg offered, looking down at you.

"But John still wooooonnnn." You whined, carrying out each syllable. Greg rolled his eyes as at your childish behavior, "want some icecream?"

You looked up at him with big eyes and nodded, now intentionally acting like a child. "Yes please." You smiled and he shook his head smiling, he intertwined your fingers and you leaned against him. As you walked by Sherlock's bragging fest, you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and drug him along. "Where are we going?!" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Icecream." You and Greg walked off, you still dragging Sherlock with your free hand. John just shook his head, picking up his jacket casually and following you out.

A/N

Ik im in the middle of a two parter but I couldn't not post this

I made a friend at orentation! Rn we're snapchatting each other singing this is gospel with the voice change filters.

I think she's a keeper.

IN OTHER MORE RELEVANT NEWS

I've tried various things like question of the chapter and stuff and never stuck with it, so I've decided to stop copying drayizzle (love you) AND DO MY OWN FUCKIN SHIT

so without further a do

SONG OF THE CHAPTER

I'm brilliant.

If it's a Songfic it may be that song idk

It's basically what song I was listening to when I wrote the Oneshot or a song I can't get enough of.

Song of the chapter: memories by pan!c at the disco

Love ya agents

Bye bye for now