Her Last Words

A man sits.

His heart heavy with pain, his eyes red with tears.

His mind clouded with despair and guilt.

His hair ruffled from the countless times his ran through it as he read her words over and over.

His face buried in his hands, finding the world around him colorless and sour without her.

His body is numb, the ghost of her touch still lingered on his skin.

His knuckles were bruised from his anger, causing his fists to collide in their- his wall.

The hole in the wall was nothing compared to the one in his heart.

When he'd found her body, the entire yard had been there, a simple call from the neighbor reporting a gun shot. Their faces were filled with sympathy, various condolences were delivered to him but it was as if he hadn't heard a thing.

Her pale form laid on the ground, her fingertips wrapped around the gun as the Crimson trail weaved it's way through the tile floor. He'd dropped to his knees, grief came down like weights on his shoulders.

In all aspects, he had a feeling it was her. He knew it, yet every fiber in his body rejected such an idea. He was enough to keep her here.

At least, he thought he was.

Now the flat that once filled with laughter was now filled with a cold silence.

The warmth sucked away by the cold December wind, chilling him to the bone.

Now the lestrade household is quiet as a man sits, grieving for now their is only one.

A/N

Guess whose back

Back again

Emily's back

Back again.

IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE SO LONG

My parents found everything on my phone and they block drayizzle' number and deleted wattpad and set restrictions and everything.

but being the clever lil shiz I am I found a loophole so I can still post.

Now I'm in high School.

It's ok.

I sit at lunch alone and write, I have some people that are almost-friends in my classes but not a real person I feel like will Be an actual friend but I'm only three weeks in. Let's see what happens.

To make it up to y'all, I'm gonna write and write and not wait to post anything.

Part 2 of the Holmes games is postponed bc reasons I completely forgot what I was doing with it so I'll write it if I get inspired or remember

Love y'all

Bye bye for now