You Repulse Me

Type: Oneshot, I'm basically retwriting Moriarty's trial, the scene with the reporter in the bathroom with Sherlock only I put you in

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: none

You leaned against the wall, you looked down at the watch strapped to your wrist. You now waited outside the bathroom for you fiance, John was begging you to talk some sense in your boyfriend, to prevent him from doing something incredibly stupid. He'd been in there for ages, suddenly a deflated looking woman emerged from the restroom, you raised an eyebrow. Wasn't that the men's?

The redhead's eyes fell on you for a moment, a smirk tugged at her lips. "Mrs. Holmes?"

"Not yet I'm afraid." You uncrossed your arms and smoothed the black fabric of your dress. "(Your Name) (Last Name)." You faked a large smile, hiding your annoyance. You were at your wits end with reporters, she took it and shook. "Kitty Reilly. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

You shook your head, keeping the smile plastered to your face. "I'm sorry but I don't have much to tell."

"Are you sure? Mister Holmes will need a reporter on his side. People will turn on him and eventually you." She stepped closer, invading your personal bubble.

"Well in case you haven't noticed Sherlock doesn't give a damn about what people say." You retorted your leaning position moved into one of standing up straight. She stepped closer, "He cares what you think doesn't he?" She smirked.

You felt yourself become more and more uncomfortable, you bit your lip. You were never a 'people' person. "Miss I don't care about the press or any of this, I simply want for you to move and allow me to attend the trial. If you want something for you story, take this. Sherlock Holmes is a great man and a great detective. Anyone who doesn't see that is clearly an idiot."

"You're just as stubborn as him." A slight growl laced within her tone.

"You know you already repulsed me before, but now..." You'd never been so grateful to hear Sherlock's voice. He stepped forward, right behind her. "But going after the woman I love, now that, that is indeed repulsing, infuriating even." His voice dropped down several levels, lower than ever before, a deep threatening growl you'd never heard before. 'You will stay away from her, if you ever come within ten feet of her ever again I promise you will regret it." He leaned back to his full height, his tone returning to normal. "Goodbye." He slid past her and took your hand in his, pulling you to him and wrapping his arm around your waist, guiding you away from the reporter.

You couldn't help the shock that flooded you, Sherlock almost never showed a public display of affection. "Thank you." You sighed, laying your head against him.

"well, I am great." He smirked and you swatted him, the both of you walked towards the trial room, only the beginning of the hell that was to come.

a/n

sorry it's so short, but I didn't know how to continue.

I MADE MY FIELD HOCKEY TEAM *happy dance* of course this means I'll be a whole lot busier and my first practice is tonight. Conditioning. Yay.

That's all that's really happening in my life atm.

Love y'all

Bye bye for now