Boys

Type: Oneshot

Pairings: johnlock, daughter!reader , same paring from Fatherly Love

Warnings: protective sherly and John

IM DOING MORE OF THESE JUST SO I CAN SHARE ALL THE PARENT LOCK CUTENESS

You'd learned a very, VERY important lesson with your fathers.

Bringing a boy home was a very, very, VERY bad idea.

You paced back and forth, awaiting outside the door. You wanted to be the first thing your boyfriend saw, not your crazed dads.

Soon Jacob came around the corner in his button up shirt, his hair smoother and in nice pants. His family was wealthy, he seemed perfect. "You ready?" You gave a small smile. "Ready." He flashed his pearly white smile and you slowly opened the door to find John seated in his chair, a rifle in his lap as he carefully cleaned it. Sherlock sat on the couch, wiping blood off his harpoon. Mycroft sat in the corner, examining the end of his umbrella.

"Oh no." You murmured, Jacob raised an eyebrow but didn't say a word. "Dad, Papa, Uncle." You looked at the two of them smiling, "this Jacob."

"A pleasure to meet you." Jacob smiled and offered his hand to shake to John's. John took it and shook it, "Have a seat." Sherlock gestured with his head to the chair seated in the middle of the room and you inwardly, it was the client chair.

He did so, "so Dr. Watson, I heard you were in the army? That's very impressive." He smiled, and John nodded. "Yes, I treated many injuries, I also know how to cause many injuries." He snapped his rifle back into place. Mycroft stared him down and him and Sherlock shared a look.

"Oh god." You muttered, burying your face in your hands.

"You seem like a very nice boy." John remarked after the conversation between the pair continued and you smiled at how well John seemed to like him.

Sherlock had remained unusually quiet, you looked over at him. "Dad, you wanna say something?" You wanted to get that out of the way before you did anything else so you knew what kind of damage control you'd be dealing with.

"I'm afraid (Your Name) will not being going out with you tonight." Sherlock stood, harpoon in hand. "You intend to shag her tonight, like the other two- no, three girls your currently seeing. Your family is indeed wealthy, but at the same time you think your wealth can solve every problem. You think you can buy (your name), and I'm afraid that is not going to happen." Sherlock narrowed his eyes and in a swift motion his harpoon was aimed at Jacob. "Get out of my flat." He growled. 

You looked at him wide eyed, you bit your lip. Jacob was cheating on you? How did you not deduce it out of him? You sighed, kicking the ground with your combat boots. You should of known better then to think the most popular boy in school would want you with your torn black jeans and my chemical romance t shirt collection. (Cough cough my ex cough cough)

Jacob looked at Sherlock, fear crept in his eyes and he was out of the chair and out of the flat in a heartbeat. His gaze fell on Mycroft. Exit, look afraid and scuttle." John placed his rifle on the ground and stood, "I'm sorry (your name)." John said softly, you shook your head. "It's fine." You wrapped your arms around yourself. "Better to know now then later right?" You faked a small smile and John stepped forward and hugged you.

The next day jacob was sent to Scottland yard, under arrest for underage substance abuse.

**

Attempt two at bringing a boy home was a different story.

You bit your lip nervously, the memory of last time, exactly three months ago. You watched as he came around the corner. Darren came around he corner, his black shaggy hair flipped over his eye, his lip piercing glimmered in the soft lighting of the hall, he wore torn jeans accompanied by a Pan!c t shirt. "Ready?" You asked nervously. He nodded, taking your hand in his, you felt a small amount of reassurance. You opened the door to find Sherlock with John's rifle and John with an even bigger gun that you didn't even want to know where he got it. John's gaze fell on him, he narrowed his eyes. "No, absolutely not." He shook his head, Sherlock placed the gun down on the couch, walking over. "You two have fun." He ushered the both of you out, you and John equally stunned. Sherlock smirked and closed the door. 

***

You soon arrived by 10:00pm, he didn't even set a curfew and Darren was not going to make a bad impression. His leather jacket draped over your shoulders, you felt yourself twirl into the flat. Sherlock was seated on the couch, his head in John's lap. John looked up from his book, "How was it?"

A large smile upon your lips that you couldn't wipe away formed, "He kissed me." You gave another spin, you realized how Taylor Swift you looked and sounded but you didn't care. A soft smile appeared on both of their faces. You plopped down on the couch and Sherlock sat up, you leaned into him and he looked down at you, him and John both surprised. You would hug John and occasionally and maybe watch TV using him as a pillow, but you never did anything like this with Sherlock, the both of you too awkward to do so. John gave a small smile and nudged him. Sherlock slowly reached forward and wrapped his arm around you, you felt content and happy. You soon dozed off, the smile never wavering. "I think she's finally happy." John smiled softly, leaning into Sherlock's other side.

"She's been happy ever since you met her John." Sherlock said softly, holding the two most important things to him close.

a/n

so these next few updates are gonna be more spaced out because I'm adding endings to all the drafts that had been sitting in my drafts for months.

I'm being productive and trying to not think about the conditioning I have to do later.

I NEED TO KNOW THE ESSENTIAL MCR SONGS I NEED TO KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO BEFORE I CALL MYSELF A FAN, I JUST STARTED LISTENING TO THEM A MONTH AGO AND I COULD SING WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE IN MY SLEEP but that's all, I'm already trying to memorize Helena

love y'all

bye bye for now