221b the Palace

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Greg x Reader, johnlock, (same pairings from photos)

Warnings: none

You tiredly ran a hand through your hair as you trudged up the stairs to 221b. You and Greg both had full work days today and your babysitter had quit. Thankfully Mrs. Hudson along with the boys had gladly volunteered, and invited you to dinner. You gave the door a slight hip bump, knocking down the spare key, an old habit. You opened the door and stood on your toes to put the key back on top of the doorframe. You looked inside to find Mrs. Hudson setting the table, little Lucy was curled up in between Sherlock and John, a book spread across their laps. Dressed in her pink tutu and a crown on her head. John did most the reading and the tale sounded vaguely familiar, but when you could see where he'd been forced to, Sherlock stepped in and voiced the dragon you recognized as Smaug. They were reading the hobbit.

You quietly tiptoed inside, careful not to draw their attention. Sherlock had managed to lower his deep baritone, causing shivers to run down your spin ever so slightly. Lucy giggled every time he spoke, you crept over to the arm of Sherlock's side of the couch. You extending your fingers and tapped Sherlock's shoulder. "RAWR." You roared, causing Sherlock to practically jump four feet in the air. Laughter erupted from everyone else in the room, Sherlock fixed his jacket and cleared his throat. "You're such a great dragon." You batted your eyes lashes in a joking flirtatious manner, leaning on the side of the couch.

"She made me do it!" he pointed at Lucy, "She forced me against my will!"

"She's seven Sherlock." You crossed your arms, grinning.

"So?"

You rolled your eyes, as you walked by John reached out and gave you a high five.

"Mommy I'm a princess!" Lucy hopped up and wrapped her little arms around your legs in an attempt in a hug. "Really?!" You kneeled down and looked at her. "Yep! Mrs. Hudson is the queen and uncle Sherlock and John are princes!" She was practically bouncing with energy and excitement.

You smiled at her and Mrs. Hudson smiled from the other room, shaking her head.

"Mrs. Hudson is a queen isn't she?"

The older woman wiped her worn wrinkled hands on a towel. "I'm just the old land lady." She smiled and Sherlock walked over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Nonsense. You're also my house keeper."

He was swatted with a towel for that.

You smiled softly. Lucy took the crown off her head and gently placed it on Mrs. Hudson's.

"Thank you dear." the elder smiled.

Lucy hopped down from your arms and took her hand, dragging her towards the living room, asking for a story.

John soon entered, intertwining his fingers with Sherlock's.

"You did okay with that one y/n."

you watched your daughter with a loving gaze. "I did didn't I?"

a/n

sorry for the shitty ending, I didn't know how to end it.

IM ALMOST TO ONE HUNRDED ONESHOTS OMG

its almost time for book 2 guys!

Do you ever listen to your favorite band so much your lowkey tired of them but don't want to admit it? That's me rn.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

song of the oneshot: Hold me Down by Halsey