Race

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: None

You tied your laces, soon standing upward as the cool early morning breeze hit you. Dressed in your familiar yoga pants and Nike jacket pulled over a tank top , you looked over to your fiancé you had persuaded (after long hours of begging) to run with you. He was dressed in a short sleeve top and shorts, very different from his usual attire. You smirked slightly, "Very dashing Mister Holmes."

He rolled his eyes, his brown curls blowing in the wind slightly. "I'm only out here because of our wager." He crossed his arms, turning up his chin up at you. You smirked, "I know I know, if I win you get to bring as many body parts home as you please, and if I win, I get to paint your nails."

You got into position in front off 221b, Sherlock doing like wise. Your route had been set, "On your mark.

Get set.

Go!"

You took off in a flash, a direct sprint. Sherlock pulled ahead with his long legs, you pushed yourself faster, you had to get ahead. Luckily Sherlock was not in good shape like you, and was winded within the first five minutes. You ran and ran, smirking as the end got closer and closer. It was just in reach, suddenly Sherlock pulled ahead of you, and together you both races towards the finish line.

**

Greg ordered officers around, they all made way for Sherlock who kneeled over the corpse. He examined it carefully, he went to take pictures, but his heavy gloves prevented him from doing so. "Here's a tip, remove the gloves." Sherlock looked down for a moment before sighing, sliding off the gloves. John, Greg, and various other officers broke out into laughter at his new found pink fingertips.

A/N

Sorry it's so short but I figured y'all deserved something cute and fluffy. Remember requests are always open! No ideas are stupid, y'all tend to have more creative ones then me!

Love y'all

Bye bye for now